◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,699 comments
Div-4 has 11 and 2 or 3 trying to find the room

Can't seem to pick up D2. I can get D1, D3 and D4 & D5 by track. And those same 4 with a friends only filter. Don't wait, I'll keep trying for a few.

Was gonna race tonight but only realized last minute I was no longer friends with joew:banghead:...have a good night rcing d2 see u guys next week

My first race and I qualified first. And then got beat by .3 seconds while on my last lap, then competed my last lap to beat him by .1 and break into the 1:43s. That was great. Then I mess up a lot and lose positions. Fight back two, gain two from other's mistakes. End in 8th. Not bad?

So my number 42 was already taken. Where can I find a list of everyone and their number so I can pick a new one that isn't taken?

Anyone have this data loss thing?

I got that same jive last week... No idea where it came from but I DID find a bunch of grubby fingerprints on my disc. Cleaned the disc real nice and didn't have any connection issues this week. Could just be coincidence although I have had issues because of a dirty disc... disc...

Last edited:
That was one hell of a night in D7. some close battles and i got 2/3 poles. Also Replays will be uploaded in about 30 mins
poppin1.gif

Back