◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,670 comments
D4 replays have been uploaded to both the Stewards drive (in the November folder) and the Open Replay drive.

We had another good night of lag-free racing in D4, at least from my seat (when it wasn't spinning off track). The new guys did great, displaying good racecraft through all three combos - kudos!

D8 Replays are Uploaded..
Where did you put them?

D4 replays have been uploaded to both the Stewards drive (in the November folder) and the Open Replay drive.

We had another good night of lag-free racing in D4, at least from my seat (when it wasn't spinning off track). The new guys did great, displaying good racecraft through all three combos - kudos!
Please do not put replays in the monthly folders. Those are for archive purposes only. Upload replays to the parent division folder. They'll be moved at a later date. Thank you.

Last edited:
-Division 3 Race Report-

It might sound like a broken record but no connection issues, again, tonight. Overall, I think everyone would agree that it was a good night of racing. The close battles kept everyone on their toes. I want to thank everyone for all the cooperation tonight. We were able to start on time and we also finished on time. I like it when it all comes together like that. @kadrek (Volcoman3) ran away with it tonight to take the preliminary overall night win and thanks for stepping up and keeping score tonight. Great job! See everyone next week. Same Snail time, same Snail channel.
:cheers:

D3 replays are uploaded to the open D3 folder:)

I would like to add to this and acknowledge Volcoman3/kadrek for a fine display of Racecraft!
After watching some replays of him chasing me in all three combos, in the reverse grid of course, he showed the patience to wait for his opportunity to make his moves.
👍 to you sir and the rest of the bunch in D3, lots of fun for me tonight.
Looking forward to the next time.

I'm going to give up tonight - we ran combo 2 qualifier, the time expired, the banner for "results..." popped up - just the top banner, and ... nothing. You could change views, but not do anything else.

It is already 100 minutes in, and we've pulled off... Combo 1.

I'll have to head out - tomorrow is a loooooong day for Student/Parent/Teacher Conferences.

I enjoyed racing with the new and old guys in D6. Hope all goes well.

@TomMang_68 will be our Host of the Mostest Stable Connection, at the moment.
You forgot to mention that PD then took us all for a lap at pace speed...and we all had to hot boot (shut off everything) to get out. This WAS NOT FUNNY...at least until we got punch drunk....THEN EVERYTHING WAS FUNNY.

Edit: Great job Tom...talk about a baptism of fire. Well done.

We are running
Still....this was pointless...but fun....I'd race cockroaches in a toilet bowl

Please do not put replays in the monthly folders. Those are for archive purposes only. Upload replays to the parent division folder. They'll be moved at a later date. Thank you.
I thought that I saw something along those lines in recent thread history but after doing my due diligence attempting to find such a direction (to not use the monthly folder) through any FUD link associated with replay uploading I came up empty and evidently guessed wrong.

Question - do you want those in the upper level "D4" drive or in the next step down, in "D4 > 2014"?

I know @DCschwinn is to humble a guy to mention it, but after 5 months (I think) of trying as hard as he can, and being a very clean driver, he finally won his first race last night in D8. He really deserved this.
CONGRATS MAN!

Thanks Aero!.. Well thanks all of ya now!! Lol Had to stop typing and didn't see the other posts! Your correct, I am not going to get on here and toot my own horn! Not how I roll! Lol I have had help from so many people I wouldn't dare start naming names! Lol. It was way overdue after (4 months) of racing online.. lol and not missing one Sunday race!! Lol. That just sounds pathetic! I always have fun & S.N.A.I.L and everyone in it make that possible!! I like a challenge and I knew I had my work cut out for me after the first lap my first week.. But.. quitting wasn't an option so the choice was easy! I Didn't care if it took a year! I accepted the fact I was Slow or New!.. So I just had to work on getting faster and had people I never even heard of or talked to before take their time to help someone like me get better and faster? It was up to me to do it while not running everyone of the track just to say "I won a race"!.. I am living proof.. If I'm not first.. I'm last!! Literally. :cheers: Cheers!

I know @DCschwinn is to humble a guy to mention it, but after 5 months (I think) of trying as hard as he can, and being a very clean driver, he finally won his first race last night in D8. He really deserved this.
CONGRATS MAN!
ur comment made my day @aerolite because I think that DCschwinn's first one here in D8 reflects the spirit of this league. Trying out, improving, fighting within rules and finally reach his goal is really one great thing but conversation with other racers, watching, learning by doing, sometimes chilling ;) is really the top of the edge. Just forgot a short one, FUN garanteed lol :cheers:

Cheers from Vienna

PS Just signing in and looking forward to see u on track guys

ur comment made my day @aerolite because I think that DCschwinn's first one here in D8 reflects the spirit of this league. Trying out, improving, fighting within rules and finally reach his goal is really one great thing but conversation with other racers, watching, learning by doing, sometimes chilling ;) is really the top of the edge. Just forgot a short one, FUN garanteed lol :cheers:

Cheers from Vienna

PS Just signing in and looking forward to see u on track guys
It also helps if you change your oil every so often;) congratulations on win #1 DC !

I thought that I saw something along those lines in recent thread history but after doing my due diligence attempting to find such a direction (to not use the monthly folder) through any FUD link associated with replay uploading I came up empty and evidently guessed wrong.

Question - do you want those in the upper level "D4" drive or in the next step down, in "D4 > 2014"?

Upper level D4 is where we prefer them to be. Thanks.

You forgot to mention that PD then took us all for a lap at pace speed...and we all had to hot boot (shut off everything) to get out. This WAS NOT FUNNY...at least until we got punch drunk....THEN EVERYTHING WAS FUNNY.

Edit: Great job Tom...talk about a baptism of fire. Well done.

Still....this was pointless...but fun....I'd race cockroaches in a toilet bowl
Our races still count toward the Buttkicker challenge don't they?

I'm not the official photographer for Division 6, but I felt like taking some pictures of my first ever SNAIL win. C1-R2

7xOnmYn.jpg
KBbtsuo.jpg
9oDxbvQ.jpg
qlb5Lb1.jpg
vjh4rP8.jpg
BQAv2Ha.jpg
648ohBV.jpg
Rb9DESI.jpg

Thanks. That one is the most like a live broadcast feed. The others were to show the close battle between me and @Tom_Mang68

I had so much fun going through the trees after the hairpin. It's the most fun part of the track. And you certainly gave me plenty of room and I loved pushing you to the edge of the track without forcing you off knowing you would come back on turn-out because you got a wider line. Car is great, just needs a tighter albeit still relatively wide track.

Latest Posts

Back