◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,793 comments
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong uploading replays; the link I have, which I'm not sure is the correct one anymore, doesn't seem to have the option to upload anything. Any suggestions?

Thank you to all the guys in D7 for putting up a fight tonight, we only started with 8 guys and finished with 7, but it was a great battle for so little number of cars.

Props to @speer9892003 - For a good save with a DS3 and holding me off on the Tsubuka Circuit.

All the others who I battled with at some point in the night.
@joe_diben
@Nail-27
@speer9892003
@JCsSoldier
@robertomglolz
I didn't get your vote alien.

Just drag and drop the file there.

D2 Replays are up on the Drive!
That's what I was trying to do. It's not giving me the folders view in the middle screen, only the list by date on the left-hand side. I can access the D4 folder through "My Folders" but still no folder view. When I drag & drop, the mouse pointer says "move" in hover mode over the Google docs page (regardless of whether I'm hovering over the directory list or the empty folders view) but when I "drop" a Windows pop-up menu asks me if I want to open or copy it. Copying it saves it to my local Downloads folder, opening opens the zipped directory (still local). I don't have the option to "Share" like I did last week (as you see in the video tutorial).

Edit: success! I have no idea how it happened but my issue was that I was in the Mobile browser view, which I guess doesn't have the upload option or even the folders view. Once I saw that, clicking "Desktop" brought back the GUI we know and love and I can drag & drop to my heart's content.

D4 races 1-5 are uploaded; currently working to find someone to upload the last race (disco'd).

Last edited:
Thank you to all the guys in D7 for putting up a fight tonight, we only started with 8 guys and finished with 7, but it was a great battle for so little number of cars.

Props to @speer9892003 - For a good save with a DS3 and holding me off on the Tsubuka Circuit.

@joe_diben
@Nail-27
@speer9892003
@JCsSoldier
@robertomglolz
Nice racing all around except my Silverstone fiasco. I"ll be ready next week. Just did some laps....cruising in the 202s....more like competition. Lol

Well to my surprise I managed to get a podium tonight in D1. ...on the least likely combo of them all, the lambo. You know, the combo I said I didn't have a chance with because I was 5 seconds off pace? Yeah, that one. Well I put a few more laps in and got it down to 4 seconds off pace but that was enough to keep most of the drivers behind me. Of course I think part of the issue was the bottle neck I was creating holding drivers which lead to some accidents...but I'll take it. Woohoo!

Great job D1 drivers letting me run my slow line! I saw much better race craft across the board tonight.

You drove well at Tsukuba too. I couldn't get around you at all!

@joe_diben
@Nail-27
@speer9892003
@JCsSoldier
@robertomglolz

That was awesome! Your an awesome driver and I really wish I could tell how much I think I was pushing my personal limits were to try to hold you off. There was no way I was holding you off another lap if we had to. Thanks again and thanks everyone in D7. Great racing tonight!

For those of you that remember the SNAIL Oval Racing Series, it will be making a comeback in the form of a one time event during Memorial Day Weekend. We will race that Sunday and it will be modeled after a large field local track format. There will be heat races and multiple main events leading up to an "A" main event. The more drivers, the more interesting this is going to be.

It's an oval and there will be no tuning so it really levels the playing field. The car and track will be announced soon along with other details. I would love to see 40 or more drivers in this event and the way it is set up, I will be able to accommodate just about any number of drivers.

Keep and eye out for more information.

All scores have entered in the directors doc for D7. Just needs to be copied over to the results doc.

Congrats to @aliengamer25 for the overall win for the night.

Top 5
@aliengamer25
@speer9892003
@robertomglolz
@Rustic15
@McTrucker
I"ll take fourth with TWO count'em TWO ...last places in the last combo. Hey Joe my GTP user name was changed from Rustic15 to Nail-27 to match my PSN user name. Don't give that Rustic idiot my points. Lol

For those of you that remember the SNAIL Oval Racing Series, it will be making a comeback in the form of a one time event during Memorial Day Weekend. We will race that Sunday and it will be modeled after a large field local track format. There will be heat races and multiple main events leading up to an "A" main event. The more drivers, the more interesting this is going to be.

It's an oval and there will be no tuning so it really levels the playing field. The car and track will be announced soon along with other details. I would love to see 40 or more drivers in this event and the way it is set up, I will be able to accommodate just about any number of drivers.

Keep and eye out for more information.

Shoot, I'm in for that I never do anything anyway besides have a cookout. I think its a great idea.

Well bad news my labtop went down and I can't do the scorekeeping. So take me off for the scorekeeper this sucks. Can some one from d4 do it

Am I able to move back down to D8? I am clearly not cut out Like, nowhere near the other guys...

I can say the others are right. My first few weeks in D7 were far from pretty. I just kept with it and practiced any chance I could. I have noticed I have improved some and from time to time I get lucky enough I steal a win here and there. D7 is full of great drivers so to be in the mix with them is flat out awesome. Keep working, you'll get there my friend.

Last edited:
I can say the others are right. My first few weeks in D7 were far from pretty. I just kept with it and practiced any chance I could. I have noticed I have improved some and from time to time I get lucky enough I steal a win here and there. D7 is full of great drivers so tobe in the mix with them is flat out awesome. Keep working, you'll get there my friend.

This is good to hear.
I did my first race yesterday in D6 and was pretty disgusted, started wondering if I was placed in the right division. Had little flashes of good pace, but couldn't sustain it.
If more people feel like this, maybe there's a chance!

By the way, thank you for everyone in D6 for a great night of racing yesterday.
I think I managed to run clean, if I screwed anyone up, please let me know; I know racecraft can always be improved.

Back