◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,791 comments
@zer05ive I'm confused are they there or not
@CoachMK21 can you check this for me.[/QUOTE

I need to ask one question.. If indeed the replays from D8 were not uploaded, why was I not notified before the scores and prizes were posted?? I posted they were uploaded on the main thread right after @CoachMK21 posted he had uploaded and all duties were complete!! I have not been following the Main Tread due to some medical issues with my Mom! I receive every email that concerns me and or if someone from D8 would of saw a post stating NO REPLAYS, they would of let me know I can assure you that! I may have looked over someone telling me that the replays were not there and I will continue to search! I have them on my flash drive right now if you don't have them and need them?? This is not @SHOCKY_WELL fault and he more deserves whatever prize he is being stripped of because of a Team S.N.A.I.L job that he had no control over!![/QUOTE]

D4 Action Pack

Reserve Grid around the Mercedes Arena

A view from the back

Spyagent @nascarfan14 takes the lead at the Chicane

Chicanes are too easy the current configuration so D4 added some obstacles to the track

Attacking the inside and bombs away

Please add 10 feet of track here!

Battle for 2nd gets tight with @JJLopez427 and @whatbadgerseat and @Wolfsatz

Spy blows a tire and spins around

Attacking the inside but avoiding contact

Race 2 Round 2
Pretty Clean Start with @JJLopez427 leading the way

but falls victim to contact

and ends up spinning around; from 1st to last in 5 turns

we need another 10 feet of track at turn 1

big impact on turn 1 .. yellow flag yellow flag... never mind yellow car

what happened to my 10 feet of track?

@whatbadgerseat is able to swerve around

can we also add another 10 here?

sound the collision alarm

@JJLopez427 avoids the bullet

Race 3 Round 2
Lap 1 Action

@whatbadgerseat makes a good pass on the inside to take 2nd

but then is victim of a dive bomb

as the offender drives away

... from 2nd to last in just a few turns

spyagent aka @nascarfan14 makes a excellent touch free pass at the chicane as the other slides the tires

a view of the same pass from a different angle

That helmet turns out to be a popular one

Cool Down Race

Last edited:
I need to ask one question.. If indeed the replays from D8 were not uploaded, why was I not notified before the scores and prizes were posted?? I posted they were uploaded on the main thread right after @CoachMK21 posted he had uploaded and all duties were complete!! I have not been following the Main Tread due to some medical issues with my Mom! I receive every email that concerns me and or if someone from D8 would of saw a post stating NO REPLAYS, they would of let me know I can assure you that! I may have looked over someone telling me that the replays were not there and I will continue to search! I have them on my flash drive right now if you don't have them and need them?? This is not @Dragonwhisky

They are there. I had to dig a little to find them because they're not in the right spot. I won't be around tonight so @zer05ive and @Dragonwhisky will have to sort it out. They have been messaged and are aware of where the replays are

2 sets now?? Bonus!!
Vcsfit is talking about data, not replays. Your D8 replays are in the div 8 folder/2014/Oct. Dragon had made mention of this earlier, of cleaning up the files and putting them in their respective months but asked us to put them in the main folder after the night. I just decided to have a look in the D8 folder and found your replays right away.
@zer05ive @SHOCKY_WELL @Dragonwhisky

Vcsfit is talking about data, not replays. Your D8 replays are in the div 8 folder/2014/Oct. Dragon had made mention of this earlier, of cleaning up the files and putting them in their respective months but asked us to put them in the main folder after the night. I just decided to have a look in the D8 folder and found your replays right away.

Crisis averted....and now, beer for my friends!:cheers:

I don't know that having to open 2 additional folders beyond where they are supposed to be is right away. When checking for replays, generally if they're not in the stewards folder or the public folder labeled Division 8, guys aren't going digging to try and find them.

I don't know that having to open 2 additional folders beyond where they are supposed to be is right away. When checking for replays, generally if they're not in the stewards folder or the public folder labeled Division 8, guys aren't going digging to try and find them.

Ok, so given the sequence of events, what is the point of this? Who gets the last word? I'm done with SNAIL, I wish all my friends in here the best of luck. SO much attitude in here. Amazing.

Ok, so given the sequence of events, what is the point of this? Who gets the last word? I'm done with SNAIL, I wish all my friends in here the best of luck. SO much attitude in here. Amazing.
Wow this is about the way I feel. I know that the stewards and all the other people that are administration for SNAIL have a lot on there plate. But if you guys couldn't find them why didnt you asked especially after @DCschwinn had posted in the main thread that it was done. And yes why all the attitude @JLBowler

It wasn't my call. I'm just telling you what likely happened. If you think this is me having an attitude, you haven't been around very long or you've been living under a rock. Next time, I'll just let you twist in the wind and wonder what's going on instead of trying to offer some insight.

Hey mysfit, don't let the attitude get you down. You can't leave, i just said so.

And Bowler, threats and intimidation do not work, work with the guys here. Try to help instead of making a federal case out of such a simple thing. Jeez Louise, DRAMA is right

Last edited:
It wasn't my call. I'm just telling you what likely happened. If you think this is me having an attitude, you haven't been around very long or you've been living under a rock. Next time, I'll just let you twist in the wind and wonder what's going on instead of trying to offer some insight.
Maybe this is just a big misunderstanding. The whole thing is @CoachMK21 said all replays were in. And then we see results and @zer05ive says ineligible for prizes due to no replays. And we are not understanding this. @JLBowler do you see what we are trying to say. No one even said they were missing or they couldn't find them until results we posted.

Maybe this is just a big misunderstanding. The whole thing is @CoachMK21 said all replays were in. And then we see results and @zer05ive says ineligible for prizes due to no replays. And we are not understanding this. @JLBowler do you see what we are trying to say. No one even said they were missing or they couldn't find them until results we posted.

I didn't say the replays were there. I liked the post. I've liked all the posts of people stating they've finished their duties. Clearly it was a misunderstanding, as they were "there" and everything is okay now. Let's keep cool heads and things will work a whole lot better around here.

Edit:
And not that I need to justify myself, but I work a 9-5 type of job and have 2 kids who both run cross country. Tuesdays are meet days, as are Saturdays. I got home about an hour ago, so forgive me for not responding right away.

Last edited:
Hey guys, come on, I don't really think all the above was that big a deal and I didn't really see any attitude from anyone. Just a misunderstanding and people trying to help each other. It's all good.:cheers:

Edit: didn't reply quick enough, two more posts before I finished the above:D

Hey mysfit, don't let the attitude get you down. You can't leave, i just said so.

And Bowler, threats and intimidation do not work, work with the guys here. Try to help instead of making a federal case out of such a simple thing. Jeez Louise, DRAMA is right

Threats and intimidation???? Really? I stated that I found the replays and let the guys that need to make a change know about it. I then commented on another's post stating what I had to do to find said replays. For that I got accused of having an attitude. I then pointed out that I can be a lot worse (I guess you could construe that as I thread, I prefer to state it as pointing out the obvious). I then state that I won't offer any insight the next time something happens.

I guess I just don't get where you're coming from.

Back