◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,793 comments
I try not to bring political opinions into this thread, but this video is a neutral informative for voters to see highlights from the two major candidates. I thought it would be worth sharing.

I'll let Gunny Highway say it.

GunnyHighway4.jpg

I am testing replacement cars for the Modified class with in gt1.

The cars are:
Mazda efini RX-7 Type R (FD)'91 400HP

Mazda RX-8 Type S '07 400hp

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) '07 400hp

Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34) '08 400hp

Golf VI R '10 400HP

Toyota Supra 3.0 GT Turbo A'88 410hp

Nissan Silvia Spec-R AREO (S15) '02 415hp

Honda S2000 '06 420hp

Audi TT 3.2 coupe '03 400HP

Weights are 1260 for D3-4 1300 for D1-2 if anyone wants to join, I could use the input.

Edit room closed will open another tonight around 8pm et

Last edited:
All three tracks have multiple areas with little to no run-off/walls at close proximity to the track. One might say it was inevitabable

when we riot it's usually over hockey, for example, Vancouver in '94 and again after a game 7 loss to the bruins in the cup final in 2011...

I try not to bring political opinions into this thread, but this video is a neutral informative for voters to see highlights from the two major candidates. I thought it would be worth sharing.

Loved that, shared at work and everyone was laughing all through it! 👍

This would have been a more appropriate combo for last night's practice...

I know it's only practice but come on guys... clean passes!
View attachment 599476

I had to stop racing from race 1 of the 2nd combo. It were one of the new drivers that came in and he kept pushing people off track even after a clean pass and had to boot him. To me their is a difference between competitive blocking and just being a douche on the track. My review of the combo's are at Tokyo have to be careful where to brake before first turn. 2nd combo at Mount Panorama only spots to pass are at long straights and pass next to a driver where both can trust each other and 3rd combo is just insane. :lol::)

I had to stop racing from race 1 of the 2nd combo. It were one of the new drivers that came in and he kept pushing people off track even after a clean pass and had to boot him. To me their is a difference between competitive blocking and just being a douche on the track. My review of the combo's are at Tokyo have to be careful where to brake before first turn. 2nd combo at Mount Panorama only spots to pass are at long straights and pass next to a driver where both can trust each other and 3rd combo is just insane. :lol::)
Don't forget that you were new at one time, Your now a Veteran!
remember that "chatva" guy, GOD rest his soul!
who couldn't slow down to save his life?

sorry for the double post! :dunce: but I was LOL so hard and had to post! :lol:

Last edited:
Don't forget that you were new at one time, Your now a Veteran!
remember that "chatva" guy, GOD rest his soul!
who couldn't slow down to save his life?

sorry for the double post! :dunce: but I was LOL so hard and had to post! :lol:

I'll never forget everyone i have raced against starting online in GT5 and then over to GT6. I was alot slower back then too and have gotten faster over time but don't think i ever will be as fast as D1 and D2 guys/gals are.

I'll never forget everyone i have raced against starting online in GT5 and then over to GT6. I was alot slower back then too and have gotten faster over time but don't think i ever will be as fast as D1 and D2 guys/gals are.
One day you will be really good, practice makes perfect. :) I got the privilege to do 8 hours a day of GT5 Prologue when I was 5 or 6 I think, with only breaks for food, drinks and sleep. I still don't know how I could do that type of commitment till this day.

No, getting bumped from behind multiple times by the same driver is not inevitable, it's bad race craft.
For sure. It's especially frustrating getting bopped from behind and into a wall during a race, especially by someone who should know better. But, we are all only human.

Back