◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,791 comments
:dopey:Anyone wanna do another practise room tonight?

My cars need breaking in!!

I'm sure you'll find some takers 👍

A lot of us don't have the time to drive the 200 miles it takes and use our bobs and one of the B-Spec Endurance races for that. I use the Laguna Seca one, which coincidentally is 200 miles :dopey:

A lot of times I just run em over night or before I go to work.

I'm sure you'll find some takers 👍

A lot of us don't have the time to drive the 200 miles it takes and use our bobs and one of the B-Spec Endurance races for that. I use the Laguna Seca one, which coincidentally is 200 miles :dopey:

A lot of times I just run em over night or before I go to work.

just a lot of fun being in such an organized crowd :).

You've made your decision to not be a part of this fine group of people. Please leave, thanks.

I was PM'ed about why I left, so I'm just pointing out the Hypocrite, Dirt bag, Backstabbers, and people with no cock in the fight, putting there 2 cents in. Nerds with your 3 monitors, race seats, thinking that your going to become the next big thing... Lay off the chronic, get some jobs, and join the real world. (this is not Everyone, there are some fine people here, and they know who they are).

Is there any way to block jbica from this thread? Because frankly, this is passing the point of annoying and venturing well into the territory of stupid.

Hi guys, im still up to enter the league ,but kcheeb i need u to give my chance n i got friends racing in this league.I want to prepare myself for sunday night thx kcheeb:):):)

Is there any way to block jbica from this thread? Because frankly, this is passing the point of annoying and venturing well into the territory of stupid.

Unfortunately, there's not a way to block someone from a thread. That being said, I actually feel bad for the guy as I think he may be schizophrenic. One of my relatives is affected by schizophrenia and it sucks for everyone involved. However, I'm no doctor so it's just a hunch based on my own personal experiences.

All I know is that he's joined and then rage-quit several leagues on gtplanet. In the case of of our league, he's joined and then rage-quit and then rejoined and then rage-quit and then rejoined and then rage-quit and then.. well, you get the picture. Furthermore, he's PM'd several times arguing that he belonged in a higher division, only to reply later that he wanted to be in a lower division. It's all pretty bizarre behavior if you ask me, but what do I know?

He seems like a nice guy when you talk to him, it's just that he has difficulty dealing with conflicting social situations in a calm and level-headed manner. Anyways, to whoever PM'd him about why he left, please stop. In fact, I'd ask all SNAILs to discontinue communication with him immediately. In time, this will pass and we'll all move on. Hopefully, he'll do the same so that he can enjoy the racing in his new league. 👍

Last edited:
I may be on for some practice tonight, but it will likely be earlier. Maybe around 8:00 CDT. I'll probably be on for around an hour.

noob walks in with no idea and starts with his 2 cents, my point proven.

Abusive attitude, huh? Allow me to retort: you have two options at this point:

1. You stop posting in this thread, and anywhere else you've found it appropriate to act as such, and we'll pretend this never happened, so long as you don't do it again.

2. You continue to post in the manner that you are right now and be forced into a vacation.

There is no compromise, nor a third option. Your choice.

12,222 posts before a moderator appeared.

Record? Maybe.

Am I still sad that it ever happened? Definitely.

6xl0hzt.gif
6xl0hzt.gif

6xl0hzt.gif
6xl0hzt.gif

Back