◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,755 comments
Dammit cant wait for sunday !! .. got a good feeling for october season.. i have been getting better since a joined here.. and i hope i can race every sunday ! XD last season i couldnt race one sunday and maybe that cost me the championship T.T

And the looming storm that no one seems to be aware of it that, as more of these other worldly drivers descend on our little world, more and more of the "scientists" from D2 and upper D3 will start to trickle into our (somewhat) comfortable little D3/4/5 cities... Man, there are some dudes in D4 that I have only seen on the starting line. I guess I better learn how to go a little faster!:scared:

Not to worry, we have plenty of capacity and when/if the divisions fill up, we'll be implementing a waiting list.

Not sure if that'll ever happen, but you keep getting better anyway 👍

Great practice session with the nsx...I got my time down to 1:26.420 ,but it's still not good enough to get pole.
Nice work!

Nicktune
Great practice session with the nsx...I got my time down to 1:26.420 ,but it's still not good enough to get pole.
Nice work!

Yea great practice;) first alien shows up cool. Second alien shows up not so cool. Third alien shows up are you kidding me? Fourth alien shows up are you kidding me;) I love being 3 - 4 seconds off the pace:)

Yea great practice;) first alien shows up cool. Second alien shows up not so cool. Third alien shows up are you kidding me? Fourth alien shows up are you kidding me;) I love being 3 - 4 seconds off the pace:)
I showed up last minute to make you feel better about yourself :crazy:

Pretty sure I figured out what attracts the Aliens.

When we get experienced humans like myself placing on podiums and sneaking some wins. The aliens are bred to hone in in these events and come in waves to ensure us humans know our place. ;)

It was fun winning a few and getting some podiums. I now will shoot for a top 5 as my new win.

OwensRacing
Pretty sure I figured out what attracts the Aliens.

When we get experienced humans like myself placing on podiums and sneaking some wins. The aliens are bred to hone in in these events and come in waves to ensure us humans know our place. ;)

It was fun winning a few and getting some podiums. I now will shoot for a top 5 as my new win.

LOL. This tendency of yours to deny your true self is charmingly humble. ;)

Aliens are actually drawn to movement. Kinda like tyrannosaurus'. Or maybe just gooey chocolate.

Nice work!

Is not good enough !!?? are u freaking kidding me?? XD
i just could do a 1:28 i dont remeber the rest ..
would you pls tell me ur brake balance? XD

Is not good enough !!?? are u freaking kidding me?? XD
i just could do a 1:28 i dont remeber the rest ..
would you pls tell me ur brake balance? XD
I am sure it would be in Binary and you would not comprehend it:crazy:

Why? is it better on 5-5?
If only becoming an Alien was as easy as changing your brake balance:sly:

Being alien is largely something you either have or you do not. While I agree we all can get better with practice the reality is there are some people who just have the right ingredients to be fast.

The true sign of an Alien to me is not how outright fast they are but how quickly they get that fast. My final GT 2012 Academy time was about 1.2 seconds slower than the Aliens in D1. However they can hop in to a practice room like last night and within a lap or two be 4-6 seconds faster than me. With practice I can get closer but it takes me a lot of time to do this.

I have tons of respect for there talent. But I am under no delusions that I will join their ranks. But I will continue to try to race faster and more consistent and hope I can watch their lines and braking points:)

S.N.A.I.L.I.E.N. Spec Racing - Welcoming new members to AREA FIFD1

We really have been assimilated --- Resistance is Futile:nervous:

Back