◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,772 comments
That is why i asked.. Why is Handlebar the Steward of D4?? i think each Steward should be on its division.. its better to judge that way, cuz you know the player, how everybody race, and maybe see on live something that will be complained..

(sorry if i have bad english)

It is to promote nonbias stewarding. The list also needs correcting as it says I am D3 steward but am in D3.

I recall we swapped you and JLBowler when you went to D3, Chiochan.

Kuul, imagine you and I are in some track disagreement. Would you want ME to be the prosecuting attorney/judge/arbitration guy?

I would rather have someone not directly tied to the division. The more we make conflicts unlikely, the less likely we are to have them frequently.

Not worried about a run in with ya, I seldom see you for long anyways on the track, but the goal is an unbiased, fair, peer review of a situation, no more than that.

I recall we swapped you and JLBowler when you went to D3, Chiochan.

Kuul, imagine you and I are in some track disagreement. Would you want ME to be the prosecuting attorney/judge/arbitration guy?

I would rather have someone not directly tied to the division. The more we make conflicts unlikely, the less likely we are to have them frequently.

Not worried about a run in with ya, I seldom see you for long anyways on the track, but the goal is an unbiased, fair, peer review of a situation, no more than that.

Well that makes sense

Just a heads up. I will likely not be racing tonight.

:( how about post S.N.A.I.L?

Speaking of which I will be around at 12:00 est/9:00 pst for some racing if anyone is up for it. I will post a room number. I would love a chance to race a few fellow S.N.A.I.L.s in this weeks combos:)

That is why i asked.. Why is Handlebar the Steward of D4?? i think each Steward should be on its division.. its better to judge that way, cuz you know the player, how everybody race, and maybe see on live something that will be complained..

(sorry if i have bad english)

It is to promote nonbias stewarding. The list also needs correcting as it says I am D3 steward but am in D3.

I've updated the complaint process and it now lists new Divisional Stewards for each division. The idea behind Division Stewards is to have a steward in the division directly below the one they are assigned to.

JLBowler left the stewardship. Oshawajoe has been interum D3 steward.

I hope Bowler will return to stewarding soon, but since he's not the Division Steward for D5 right now, I've replaced him with the previous Division Steward for D5, which is dabneyd.

Also, since Goat got promoted to D3, we no longer have a steward in D4 to serve as the Division Steward for D3. Therefore, I've broken the formula a bit and have put hillracing as the temporary Division Steward for D3.

dabneyd and hillracing, let me know if either of you object to this. I have a D4 driver that would be an ideal fit for Division Steward for D3, so this "broken formula" is hopefully just a temporary situation.

Ap has previously reviewed short cuts / out of bounds for Daytona RC. Are there any special considerations for the new tracks other than staying inside the white lines for fear of losing points?

Just keep it in the lines and you should be well and good…this includes, of course, the big spiral turn at Cape Ring.

I haven't had time to look for anything unique on these tracks (just got back last night from a 3000 mile road trip) so use your sense. Keep it on the black stuff and between the lines and all should be well. If you're wondering if what you're doing is legal it probably isn't.

Quick question. I'm sure it's been mentioned but this thread is HUUUGE!!

The corkscrew at Cape. Is the red asphalt at the top and bottom legal? More so top as draft push will have some up in it before they know what happen. So should be plan ahead and avoid this area at all costs?

Is it ok if I give this week a miss I know it's short notice but I have a day off tomorrow and I'm rather tired and have a really sore back atm so just want to relax.

Quick question. I'm sure it's been mentioned but this thread is HUUUGE!!

The corkscrew at Cape. Is the red asphalt at the top and bottom legal? More so top as draft push will have some up in it before they know what happen. So should be plan ahead and avoid this area at all costs?

Yes, avoid going more than 2 wheels outside the white lines/curbs. The big part about going outside of those lines for some reason is "...not to gain an advantage..."

So if you are drafting, and that extra speed pushes you up into the red part of the track, and you pass someone... well... that's an advantage.

If you're like some that I know (say me...), you may miss a braking point, or accelerate too much and 'color outside the lines' and usually lose spots/places, etc as you head back inside the racing lines. If it benefits me, I'm in deep doo doo - and either way, I need to work on my racecraft.

hillracing
Looks like I'm missing tonight. My plane got in late and now I have a 200 mile drive to do before I'm at my hotel.

100 minutes to do 200 miles, shoot average 120mph or better and you're golden ;) PUNCH IT HILL!!!

OwensRacing
100 minutes to do 200 miles, shoot average 120mph or better and you're golden ;) PUNCH IT HILL!!!

LOL. Seeing how I got a speeding ticket while going under the speed limit in this part of Louisiana that might be a bad idea.

these would be considered run offs. they should be used as such. I know from my experience, that if I ran up and went all 4 into the red exiting that turn, I was on a bad line and far slower down that bit of a straight. However, aliens experiences may very. At any rate. I would consider the white line before the red the track boundary. No 4 wheels off on that stuff.

Back