◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,749,135 views
I am so pumped for my first league night after my super long break! I can't wait to get back into racing but I'll take it a bit slow tonight. :)
 
I just wanted to say something before tonight's race. Please, lets everybody be careful. This is a new game with different dynamics and it's going to take some time getting use to.

Also, since there is a extra prize that is going to be given away, let's be extra clean. Race for the fun, not the prize.

If tonight goes well, there could be more extra prizes in the future

Race hard
Race clean

Good luck to everyone.:gtpflag:


D2 is open 1472-6399-9009-5380-8332
 
Looks like D3 is split... Come on Over, Exo!
 
I'm in too, just need a room number for D2.
 
S.N.A.I.L. Division #1

Room is open:

1472-6118-3658-4755-4735
 
I was just removed from the d2 league room before making it in track with no explanation? Now it says I am banned from entering
 
Jumping in now. I'll be racing tonight. Please wait a min or two if possible to start qualifying. Should be there any minute now.
 
I was just removed from the d2 league room before making it in track with no explanation? Now it says I am banned from entering

Banned, not sure why you would be banned.
 
Banned, not sure why you would be banned.
Well, it says I'm blocked from joining and now the room in full. I've been sitting around for the last two hours to race and now it doesn't look like I will be able to
 
I just wanted to say something before tonight's race. Please, lets everybody be careful. This is a new game with different dynamics and it's going to take some time getting use to.

Also, since there is a extra prize that is going to be given away, let's be extra clean. Race for the fun, not the prize.

If tonight goes well, there could be more extra prizes in the future

Race hard
Race clean

Good luck to everyone.:gtpflag:


D2 is open 1472-6399-9009-5380-8332


Room is full???
 
Have we decided what we will do if a division is full?

we'll be shuffling people shortly. D2 & 3 are full. DrGreenThumb will be going to D1 and you will be going to D2 when a spot frees up.
 
we'll be shuffling people shortly. D2 & 3 are full. DrGreenThumb will be going to D1 and you will be going to D2 when a spot frees up.

Great. Thank you :)

Edit: I believe Jared93 just entered D2 so it is now full again.
 
Well, it says I'm blocked from joining and now the room in full. I've been sitting around for the last two hours to race and now it doesn't look like I will be able to

We've been posting that this could be a bit of a rough night in terms of getting set up. Your patience is appreciated.
 
Back