◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,720,377 views
Looks like they get a 15 minute break and then the real thing!

That race was more entertaining than the F1 race at Monaco.
 
Watching now. The consistency that they run is crazy. That is what separates the aliens from the fast. Good luck to the SNAILs racing.
That was fun to watch. 1st - Adventuruss 2nd - Gatordaryl 3rd - carracerptp

After 18 laps only 1.7 seconds from first to third. They had a very close battle all race
 
I have reviewed all incidents for the week. Others need to do the same as I was the first review on all of them.
 
I hope that everyone had a great memorial day weekend and I want to thank all of you guys who have served in the military for what you have done for this country.
Ooh Wah. Semper Fi.
 
For any SNAILs that are still up and have nothing better to do, here's a vid showing a couple of guys giving each other room to race.



Thanks to @kcheeb for the video production.
 
For any SNAILs that are still up and have nothing better to do, here's a vid showing a couple of guys giving each other room to race.



Thanks to @kcheeb for the video production.

The video seems to be focused on some mid pack guys...there's a classy looking Turquoise Ferrari out front that I'd like to see footage from ;)

Race 2 was a little uglier ;)
 
Little slow at work this morning, so, a little breakdown of the current SNAIL Military Veteran section.

SNAILMilVets.PNG


This veteran list doesn't have to contain U.S. vets only.

The video seems to be focused on some mid pack guys...there's a classy looking Turquoise Ferrari out front that I'd like to see footage from ;)

LOL. Didn't you go off and Vettel that race? :D
 
I want to let you guy all know that I'll be going into the Army in October when I can get my health wavier cleared by MEPS when the new fiscal year starts, as crap hit the ceiling in the navy due to a disability that I supposebly had but was solved and taken care of for the Army
 
The Senna content comes out today, correct? Has anyone seen anything yet?
 
Back