- 8,235

- the land of green, hills, rocks & whiskey
- Dragonwhisky
No. But I did notice that Famine locked down the Senna content thread that was exploding.The Senna content comes out today, correct? Has anyone seen anything yet?
No. But I did notice that Famine locked down the Senna content thread that was exploding.The Senna content comes out today, correct? Has anyone seen anything yet?
The Senna content comes out today, correct? Has anyone seen anything yet?
If by Vettel, you mean won...then I Vetteled the hell out of it![]()
I wish they can get around to vettel Vettel's car so he can start vetteling everyone again like he vetteled them last year!
I don't think anyone is going to be able to compete with the Mercedes power unit this year. Hamilton was driving with one eye closed and Smiley Ricciardo couldn't get past him. You could see how much faster the Mercedes was compared to the RB when they went through the tunnel; the RB would get right on his bumper coming out of Portier, but would get dropped on the way to the Nouvelle Chicane.
Hamilton was cool as the "kid" in F1....now he looks to feel that he is "owed" the win.C.B. Hamilton had tears in his eyes because he couldn't catch Rosberg.... I love it that they are allowed to race each other. Otherwise this would have been one heck of a boring F1 season
Have IR summary been posted?
USAF 69-81
US Marines?I served from 1985 to 1991.
19E qualified, trained M60A3 tank driver for the last 5 years out of the 6 years I spent. One of the best times of my life. Loved every bit of it. Ew Raw![]()
Hamilton was cool as the "kid" in F1....now he looks to feel that he is "owed" the win.
It might be that he is blinding himself like a deer in the head lights...with those "are those real" diamond ear studs !![]()
The question should be "Do real racers wear diamond ear studs?"![]()
US Marines?
The question should be "Do real racers wear diamond ear studs?"![]()
What you talkin bout mr drummond?Rich people who that that diamond studs are fashionable do.
What you talkin bout mr drummond?
Looks like we need a MRD ( military racing division)....maybe not kidding.
Inter service teams.I'm thinking a Veteran's day event. We got a few months for that though.
Back from vacation. Will be attending next Sunday. The official list shows me full time D1, but i will be part time as i missed two in a row right? Just checking.
Doing my best to catch up with the thread. I goto cancun for a week and bam, 20 plus pages to read lol
@zer05ive Fastest lap I got for nick was lap 39 , 2.05.233
Thanks! I had no idea how fast I was going because my lap timer stopped working haha.
Updated. Thanks!







