◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,755,300 views
D2 Club Lobby is up and running!​
 
I guess I will be having to change that now. Read the directions and try again.

Oh I see send the answer to SNAIL_SpecRacing in the actual GT6 game.
 
so is he allowed to race tonight?
If someone else can log in and send him an invite he can race. I have too many other things to do 15 minutes before race time.
 
If someone else can log in and send him an invite he can race. I have too many other things to do 15 minutes before race time.

15 in room .. get in.

FULL HOUSE NOW...
 
Guys, shut down any practice rooms in the club and D1 needs to get in one room with your assigned host.
 
Sorry for not having an official post ready for the new GranStand Challenge, but I just got in from a nightmare 4-hour drive through gridlock traffic. As a reminder, this new challenge starts right now! Here's what you are all competing for:

proxy.php
 
@Wolfsatz whoever the lowest listed part time driver in the room needs to leave and race in D2 tonight
@nmcp1 wait for that guy to get there.

All other divisions may start at the scheduled time.
 
Wolf is my psn friend but I can't find d3 room anywhere in the lobby
 
@nmcp You may start when ready. I guess you had two coming your way from D3. rperez and motzman
 
Did either one of you accept the invite to the SNAIL club? That's where the racing takes place now.
I did but can't figure out how to "accept" it.
 
I did but can't figure out how to "accept" it.
Community - messages - click on message - click on message again - go to club - join


You have to go to "community" before you select "messages".
 
nm i found it i got the invite but i didnt know how to use community in the game. D1 is still using the open lobby
 
I can't find D7 so I guess I'll just have to wait until next week. It's disappointing. I practiced with some people last night and it was a real eye opener. The only thing that shows up is D1. Not sure why.
 
Back