◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,728,115 views
Great car , one thing I noticed is you wouldn't want to get caught in the rain. I saw as it picks up speed the wipers lift off the windshield lol

Is it just me or does he look too tall for the car or is that how the car is meant to be? Didn't look like he had the leg room , still a great video @singlepaddy
 
Just watching the Eagle kick the s... Out of my Pats. TBong, you must be happy. Wow, what a comeback
And another comeback go NE
I hate it when my two favorite teams play.
 
Last edited:
Is it just me or does he look too tall for the car or is that how the car is meant to be? Didn't look like he had the leg room , still a great video @singlepaddy

Old Ferraris (Italian cars generally in fact) were renowned for their awkward driving position. Easy to forgive though when a car looks, sounds and drives like that thing of beauty.
 
Just watching the Eagle kick the s... Out of my Pats. TBong, you must be happy. Wow, what a comeback
And another comeback go NE
I hate it when my two favorite teams play.
I know it's way late but in response to football, did you see the game winning throw/catch by the Packers on Thursday night?
 
All hosts. Please start the racing at 9:30 ET unless you have a driver that has been in the room and left for network issues. Give that driver 3 minutes from the time they left and then start.
 
2015-12-06 Snalians.png
 
"So that just happened..." I so get your humor. Excellent piece of video. Thanks so much for sharing. Still :eek::lol::lol::lol:

Hey... Santa hats! And Christmas lights. WooHoo!
 
D6 replays are uploaded in the D6 public folder , Thanks to all for the great racing tonight and I had a great weekend Sinna Thanks for the company both nights have a great week all see you on the track soon .:cheers::cheers::cheers::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::cheers::cheers::cheers:
 
Back