◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,752,363 views
Getting a weird message when I try to create room saying:

The server is currently unavailable [358]


Does anyone know what this means and how to get around it? Can't upload combo because of it
 
Getting a weird message when I try to create room saying:

The server is currently unavailable [358]


Does anyone know what this means and how to get around it? Can't upload combo because of it
Yes I can't open a room too , same message
 
All hosts should start the night's racing at the scheduled time. D1 may start as soon as they get a room open.

The posts above from D1 are precisely why SNAIL stipulates that all rooms be opened by 9:15 ET. It allows for time to find any potential problems and get them fixed by race time.
 
I'm rebuilding data base D1 drivers I will let you know shortly when I'm up and running. Sorry for this I have never seen this message or issue before. Of course it happens now
 
All hosts should start the night's racing at the scheduled time. D1 may start as soon as they get a room open.

The posts above from D1 are precisely why SNAIL stipulates that all rooms be opened by 9:15 ET. It allows for time to find any potential problems and get them fixed by race time.
I was trying to open room up at 9:15. Been dealing with this message error ever since. FTR
 
Still getting this error message. Can't create a room. I'm at a loss as to what is wrong. I can go into rooms it just won't let me create one.

If no one has an answer for this I won't be able to host. :(
 
Everyone is D1, try to make a room and see if it allows you
 
D2 experienced same issue with host after 1st race. Changed host and racing again
 
Guess D1 wont be racing tonight. 50 minutes in and we still havent raced
 
Why is Spa still 6 laps? I thought it was supposed to be 5 to stay under 12 minutes for all divisions?
 
Why is Spa still 6 laps? I thought it was supposed to be 5 to stay under 12 minutes for all divisions?

It was determined, I believe by @Rednose58, that the average mid-division lap time was under 2 minutes. Doing the math with that time would produce a 6 lap race.

Edit: Now that I see the pole winning time in D3 was just over 2 minutes, that average lap time may need to be revised if the combo hangs around.
 
Back