◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,577 comments
  • 21,758,243 views
This is why I don't have kids :D
This is what happens when the kids get all growed up and move away :cheers:

63FAB3F7-909B-4411-AE00-F66F11591E60.jpeg
 
With all this talk about pedals and wheels, I am thinking about another FIAish challenge it will be different but what would you guys like to see as a prize. Would you rather have an amazon gift card or a g29 setup? T300 setup. What would you rather see?
 
With all this talk about pedals and wheels, I am thinking about another FIAish challenge it will be different but what would you guys like to see as a prize. Would you rather have an amazon gift card or a g29 setup? T300 setup. What would you rather see?
heck I'm not picky just throw in a roll of duct tape so I can secure these pedals :)
 
Sunken ditch. I struggle to keep up with many of my fellow D2 racers and now I’m finding out the rickety contraptions many of you are using! :eek: That’s it, I quit! :lol:
If it makes u feel any better it has sense been modified I had to add a couple cross braces as it would sway in the 180s :)
 
So in review:

Logitech G29 seems like a good choice
(on sale at Best Buy for $299.99 RN)
Wait until Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Rig wise, I would prefer a folding one as space is slightly limited and this would help a bit. Shifter, I’m unsure about that because I’ve never used one (like, EVER), so I’ll skip that for now. Seat, I’ll have to find that out.
 
Last edited:
So in review:

Logitech G29 seems like a good choice
(on sale at Best Buy for $299.99 RN)
Wait until Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Rig wise, I would prefer a folding one as space is slightly limited and this would help a bit. Shifter, I’m unsure about that because I’ve never used one (like, EVER), so I’ll skip that for now. Seat, I’ll have to find that out.
Amazon is cheaper.
 
I’ve noticed that more Canadian retailers are getting into their own Black Friday deals, sooo if I wait until then, I could get lucky with Amazon Canada. I’ve used Amazon before, they’ve been pretty good.
 
This is what happens when the kids get all growed up and move away :cheers:

View attachment 776382
Yes, yes it does.
Probably my favorite static image. That double twinkle in its eye...
attachment.php


If you get this GitT mod done, roads will explode.
20150927_104733.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm going to be selling this around the end of Jan. if anyone is interested for around $300.
Replacing it with this:
Edit: That didn't go as planned. Selling the IonRax rig and getting the N1
Sold !
 
Lol...45th Anniversary Edition. 1 of 524. Drop top, M6, 2SS/RS. Thanks man
You know, it's never occurred to me to ask but, how did they badge that? SS, RS or both? You do any mods to it?
 
You know, it's never occurred to me to ask but, how did they badge that? SS, RS or both? You do any mods to it?
Badged as an SS. On the build sheet it indicates 2SS/RS package. Cold air intake, new MAF, headers and a tune. Thinking about swapping out the exhaust at some point. 446 to the wheel
 
Badged as an SS. On the build sheet it indicates 2SS/RS package. Cold air intake, new MAF, headers and a tune. Thinking about swapping out the exhaust at some point. 446 to the wheel
Nice. Got my cart over at Phastek full of a CAI and a pair of Hero LED Taillights, just waiting on more info about both before I pull the trigger. So many mods to pick from....:boggled::drool:
 
Back