◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,744,397 views
Practice room open. Room ID: 0475-4194-2579-7688-2244
Room Closed.
 
Last edited:
upload_2019-6-2_12-34-19.png

​
The SNAIL Sunday Scoring Sheets have been prepared and is ready to go for tonight
 
What does NEP mean beside my name in drivers list?

Taken from the Active Drivers list:

Drivers with an NEP designation are not currently eligible to win weekly prizes. These drivers have not been through a full round of promotion and relegation or have not raced enough to accumulate enough data to support their divisional placement.
 
Taken from the Active Drivers list:

Drivers with an NEP designation are not currently eligible to win weekly prizes. These drivers have not been through a full round of promotion and relegation or have not raced enough to accumulate enough data to support their divisional placement.
Ty
 
I’m doing some well needed practice for tonight’s races. It would be welcomed if anyone wants to join.
Room ID:
0475-4194-1335-9060-2820
Closed
 
Last edited:
All right all you Snails...quick poll.
Is it Sauce or Gravy? Where my Italian brothers at? What say you?

16C8BC78-9C23-4487-A2F0-DA9AF7311EA5.jpeg
 
Curious how did the wicked taste with it? I dont think I've ever had anything apple to wash down a dinner with red sauce.

Err.. I didn't notice it was watermelon. I've never seen that one.
 
Curious how did the wicked taste with it? I dont think I've ever had anything apple to wash down a dinner with red sauce.

Err.. I didn't notice it was watermelon. I've never seen that one.
@Fudman420 8% alcohol and it’s delicious
 
D1 room is up for a 2nd time dropped my playstation moving cords around and broke my hdmi cord

0475 4194 0811 6180 0772


D1 stream

 
Last edited:
Back