◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
I got the email!!!! I'm going to finals. I was honestly not expecting that. Wow!!!

Congrats, hill!

I have a dumb question... There are two areas in GTAcademy results that look like complete lap times to me. What is the name of the category you rocked that earned you the admission? Online qualifying or the Final Trial?

We have a second SNAIL going to the GTAcademy finals? Wow. :D Good luck guys!

Actually I think we have 4 SNAILs going to the finals. I think I'm in shock right now. I woke up early and just happened to look at my emails and bam there it was. LOL. Can't wait to get there. Just wish I had known earlier so I could have been practicing and exercising verses pigging out on junk food and racing RC cars. LOL.

I got the email!!!! I'm going to finals. I was honestly not expecting that. Wow!!!

I new you could do it! This is Your year Hill.👍 Who is going to NYC with me to cheer our fellow SNAILs on?

The best thing is you guys are masters of close clean racing, and that is what they use to judge the top 16 right?

Nice, thanks. I just read all the tests and restrictions you guys have to jump through to qualify for GTA. Physical test, Psyc test, etc.. I Wish all the Snails going good luck and welcome to the Empire state!

Back