◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
Anyone have a spare broken in ferrari 430? Send me a friend request if I can get one? If not Thats alright. Thanks!

If GTP_Ph7shr is the account you need it on I can send you one already painted blue. It's got copper rims though.

Backing up game save now. Will have it away in about 10. My usb stick has got the slowest write speed ever.

Scud launched your way Phish. ;)

You may not get the reference Phish, your parents might, and some of the more "experienced" folks here. Enjoy.

Should be all broke in with fresh oil already. Might want to check to be sure though. You know how us old people are. :D

Now I'm heading in to D2

Last edited:
Dragonwhisky
Backing up game save now. Will have it away in about 10. My usb stick has got the slowest write speed ever.

Scud launched your way Phish. ;)

You may not get the reference Phish, your parents might, and some of the more "experienced" folks here. Enjoy.

Should be all broke in with fresh oil already. Might want to check to be sure though. You know how us old people are. :D

Now I'm heading in to D2

Thanks dragon!

Edit: ahh? 0 miles on it? 586 HP / 570 PP ??

Edit: Nevermind thats correct, im set for the night.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late notice, but I won't be racing tonight. Been kind of bummed out and i'm not really in the mood to race. Hope you guys have fun.

Be there tonight. Running behind had to go to station for some stuff.

Check cars oil and be right there.

D4 is ready for racing!
BTW, wont be recording tonight. I found that recording with 1080p out records better than 1080i, however, it messes with my tv for some reason and causes random blank screens. So I will do some recording between classes, this way I can switch between racers and views as well, and take off all of the onscreen stuff.

D2 is open for first wave. Please enter the room like you did last week.

Second wave can enter.

It probably won't. It's a completely different architecture (Cell vs x86). It would probably be possible to emulate PS2 in software on the PS4, but not PS3. That said, we might see more cross platform compatibility because of the PS4 and XBox One's nearly identical architecture.

They've already confirmed it won't be backward compatible via hardware, but you can get an emulator for it..pretty sure it'll still be bluray, so the discs should read, and it'll be for the ones where you install, like the PS2 games on PS3.

I'm out for tonight btw..sorry for the late notice. Just got back from the track after a couple hrs of lapping there, and I'm spent.

That was fairly disappointing. Not only am I more tired than usual, my Scud glitched out on the break in and only had 52 miles on it, which I passed on to Phish, then when I was practicing and switched from my break in tune sheet to the race spec sheet it had Sports Hard tires on it. Didn't notice any of this until after I bailed and went to go look why I was over 4 seconds off the pace. Another break in run under way, just in case that car survives for next week.

Sorry Phish. I swear I sent the Bobs out to Laguna with that car Friday night.

Can D5 and 4 combine?

Looks like we'll have to consider retracting down to four divisions. Thankfully, this is the last week of the current season, so we're due for promotions and relegations anyway. GT6 can't get here soon enough!

Nice racing, D5.

I pIcked up another pair of first place finishes and a second place, but cmbeal ran away with the win again, second week in a row!

Great racing and some terrific finishes, whether it was for first or for fourth, quite a nice run.

Back