◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
@ThePDTX; Glad to hear you got some sleep man! being stuck awake all night gets frustrating.

@Hayc, as soon as possible. It's kinda more important than breaking in cars. The time trail is used to place you in a division. You can race in unbroken in cars, you can't however race without being placed in a division. This is why it is the very next
step after asking to join. So....

Last edited:
With only a one month hiatus, just holler when you will be back on the grid.

It is a good idea to check the thread periodically, probably semi-regularly once GT6 hits.

I am hoping that the new release will bring many new drivers in, and we can increase grids if not divisions as well.

Will check the thread regularly more so after GT6 is released, will write in thread probably on Christmas is when i start playing GT6. Thank you

You probably won't get much for it , they are selling the XL edition 10$ Brand new.

The GT5 i have now is the one i got back in 2010, the collectors edition that came with the keychain, apex 1 book, certificate and diecast car. I figured i would do a trade in at gamestop since it's not likely i won't be playing GT5 after i start GT6.

The GT5 i have now is the one i got back in 2010, the collectors edition that came with the keychain, apex 1 book, certificate and diecast car. I figured i would do a trade in at gamestop since it's not likely i won't be playing GT5 after i start GT6.
That would make a nice little collectors item. If your not looking to keep it, place it up for some shells here, or hit me up. This would be a prefect addition to my man cave.

BTW. there is an edit button Champ. you should use it, since multiposts like the two you did is frowned upon by the board moderators and against GTPlanet policies.

You still won't get much for the Collector's Edition.If you want something for your collector's edition sell it on ebay (saw one sold for 65$ Used)..

..Or what Rally said.

Ok peeps got some time here,

Suzuka. Rx7. 2:25,890
Tsukuba, civic. 1:03,101
Côte d'Azur, ss10. 1:49,058

It's not that I was try to get every last bhp out of the cars,it's bed time for the kids you see.

Hitting D1 (or other if it matters) to work on Combos 2/3 for a bit in about 10 min - both are bedeviling me a bit. I am open to any suggestions or advice.

Combo 2 - I think I am losing most of my time in the big first (two?) corners, then the two corners before the bridge and the two corners after.

Combo 3 - brake balance? I have not hit a consistent or recognizable braking/turning point that I can do reliably for far many areas at Monaco - good at a corner one lap, horrid the next. I am completely baffled on what line to take in traffic - going up the hill, into the hairpins, especially.

Looking forward to returning - found my mic! - and I am sure a bit more practice should help if it does not drive me batty!

It's not that I was try to get every last bhp out of the cars,it's bed time for the kids you see.

You know we don't start until 9:30 pm EST (GMT -5)... That is still 6 hours away.

Did not mean to double post - sorry.

Sorry but being new here I didn't see the link for the page!.
Ok me thinks me has misunderstood this all,I was thinkin it was 930 gmt,sorry dude will look for some that is goin on at UK times

Ok me thinks me has misunderstood this all,I was thinkin it was 930 gmt,sorry dude will look for some that is goin on at UK times
No worries - I just did not want you to think we were all no shows.

Good luck!

I wanted to do the last one of these for GT5 tonight. Since it's been a while, do I need to do anything?

Just the cars in the second post 👍 If you don't have SNAIL_Division1 on your friends list, send the fr and post here. I'll accept it.

EDIT: Just checked, you're friends with SNAIL_Division1, have fun tonight!

Last edited:
Big mistake in my opinion, champ. Don't get rid of GT5. You'll find it fun in a near future going back to old tracks and to your old machines. As an exemple, I have the call of duty ghosts, the brand new one, and yesterday I had a crave for the good old MW3 maps. Avoid future regrets...KEEP GT5 :)

Just the cars in the second post 👍 If you don't have SNAIL_Division1 on your friends list, send the fr and post here. I'll accept it.

EDIT: Just checked, you're friends with SNAIL_Division1, have fun tonight!

Sweet. Sorta don't have a Honda though. So anyway someone can let me, uh, borrow a Honda tonight?

I think it might be time for a reading comprehension test as a requirement for membership. It's in the banner that this is the Sunday Night American Interactive League and the first paragraph has the start time listed as 9:30 p.m. Eastern and 6:30 p.m. Pacific.

The OP in this thread was a lot of work to put together and has a ton of information in it. New members could have all the answers to their questions faster by reading than if they take the time to post and wait for an answer. It's just laziness. Do for yourself instead of waiting for someone to do for you.

I won't be participating in tonight's event.
Real busy schedule lately left no time to practice and not enough time today to try and cram some practice in before the race.
That's how it's been for me over the last couple of months.

Hopefully things around the house will lighten up so I won't get left behind when the change to GT6 comes around.

Good luck tonight...have fun.

...RX-7 on Sports Softs @ Laguna Seca. GO!!!

Jared,

FYI, he mentioned he is in the UK. We start at 2:30 am his local time, he is looking for non-Vampire hours to race.

I won't be participating in tonight's event.
Real busy schedule lately left no time to practice and not enough time today to try and cram some practice in before the race.
That's how it's been for me over the last couple of months.

Hopefully things around the house will lighten up so I won't get left behind when the change to GT6 comes around.

Good luck tonight...have fun.

I might hop on around 9:00pm Pacific time if you want to run the combos for fun. Or we can just have some fun doing something else.

Latest Posts

Back