◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,792 comments
Is anyone interested in some Mystic Racing tonight??? Please reply to this post if you are. :)

1zfZtk.gif
I am good for some.👍

Here's Alonso from 2013. Fast forward to about 2:25 for a hot lap run into Eau Rouge. He's doing about 180 mph, full throttle all the way through... he even gives it a little KERS coming out of 1.

I really wish

I really wish I had a G27 for this!!!
Poor old DFGT is going to get replaced here soon!!

while Im on subject is there any opinions out for the best racing wheel with a clutch for GT6?
For the money most people say the G27 (I love mine). If you have more money then the T500 with pedal and shifter of the fanatec seem like good setups.

Time to retire the chrome purple-03. I would like to switch color to GT Chrome 006-W. I checked the driver list and it's available. Do I enter it into the spreadsheet or is someone in charge that does it?

Time to retire the chrome purple-03. I would like to switch color to GT Chrome 006-W. I checked the driver list and it's available. Do I enter it into the spreadsheet or is someone in charge that does it?
That's a nice color that I use sometimes, goes with my racing suit.

Doesn't matter what color it is. As long as it stays behind me at the finish. :P. Just mess in ya. Best of luck to ya sir! Look forward to Sunday night!

For the money most people say the G27 (I love mine). If you have more money then the T500 with pedal and shifter of the fanatec seem like good setups.
Now if I end up with a g27 am I going to be like a drunk driver at first with the difference until I get used to it? Or does the feel cross over pretty well?

Now if I end up with a g27 am I going to be like a drunk driver at first with the difference until I get used to it? Or does the feel cross over pretty well?
I always find wheels easier. If you have been driving a long time it should be quick. Just cut the force feedback down to like 4-5 to start. Also if you get one make sure it is mounted on a platform that does not move and finally set the wheel to 670/720 degree rotation.

I am good for some.👍
I'm gonna try to plug in tonight.
I will join if I'm on early enough.
Definitely interested. .. lets see how the evening goes. 👍
I'll likely stop by.
Okay, I'll post the room number right at 11pm Eastern / 8pm Pacific. Please join quickly if you want to participate in the random picking of the Mystic Car (we're not going to wait around like we did last time because it really doesn't matter how many participate in the car picking process as long as long as it remains random 👍)

I encourage anyone with an H-pattern shifter and clutch to join in for some casual and immersive gear-banging excitement! We be done in an hour tops so the time commitment is minimal! :)

I always find wheels easier. If you have been driving a long time it should be quick. Just cut the force feedback down to like 4-5 to start. Also if you get one make sure it is mounted on a platform that does not move and finally set the wheel to 670/720 degree rotation.
Thanks for the info!! Why set the wheel to 670/720 just curious? The DFGT goes 900 is that just unnecessary? Also I have my feedback on this one down quite a lot. and no joke about the solid table setup with this DFGT for sure, it moves any smaller table with ease.

I have to ask now, being that I moved to division 7 is the any way I can use the driving line? I use a DS3 (until I get the money for a wheel). I sometimes turn the brightness down on the TV if the wife is trying to sleep and the DL is bright enough to let me see when the corner is coming. If not I understand and its OK. Don't want to start any debates. Just asking.

It should have been made known that you have been using it in D8. You would not be eligible for promotion if you were using the driving line. You will not be able to use it in D7 as the host should have all aids disabled except for ABS.

Thanks for the info!! Why set the wheel to 670/720 just curious? The DFGT goes 900 is that just unnecessary? Also I have my feedback on this one down quite a lot. and no joke about the solid table setup with this DFGT for sure, it moves any smaller table with ease.
It's kinda about preference really, many people enjoy 900°. I like it for driving street cars. And bump it to 670 for racing and drifting. The advantage is that counter steering is much faster. But the faster the "ratio" the more erratic the steering gets. The 180 setting is wicked hard to control.

Fair enough. The wife will have to live with the TV settings up. :). I only used it at night to see better. I was only asking for her as I don't use the driving line normally during the day if I can race. Can't say I listen to it anyways so it was pointless other than making sure the track was there.

It should have been made known that you have been using it in D8. You would not be eligible for promotion if you were using the driving line. You will not be able to use it in D7 as the host should have all aids disabled except for ABS.

Is anyone interested in some Mystic Racing tonight??? Please reply to this post if you are. :)

1zfZtk.gif

If I'm still awake by then I may stop by and run some laps with a clutch.

On another note, regarding Sunday's races, I have the laps and qualifying as follows;
  • Round 1 - 5 Laps, 8 minute qualifying session, Car - 242HP/416PP
  • Round 2 - 4 Laps, 6 minute qualifying session, Car - 377HP/518PP
  • Round 3 - 6 Laps, 6 minute qualifying session, Car - 258HP/736PP
If anyone has something different, let me know so I can adjust the Director's doc.

Last edited:
@Oshawa-Joe hey i was wondering if the final season standings for febuary was done? Cause that i know of is that i won D7 but on the drivers list it dont have a reigning division trophy, and i also don't have an US flag its not a big deal but I just wanted to give you a heads up. Thanks

zer05ive: yesterday i got an invite to join the S.N.A.I.L SPEC RACING LEAGUE by the user "snailspecracing" via psn. i got offered to join and i accepted, the user told me to post a request to join here, and to watch for a reply with the time trial instructions... i got told to do post before saturday night otherwise i would have to wait until next sunday. my PSN is JT84_456.
this is my request to join the S.N.A.I.L racing league.
regards-Jose Torres
JT84_456(PSN)

Back