◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,793 comments
Do I need to purchase a separate Spectator Pass for each member that will be viewing on my TV, or do I only need one like the corrected DLC?

Anyone who would like full race replays from the next races in D1 can PM me your email address and I will send you the files the next day.

In all seriousness, there was talk of allowing all league members to access the same replay archive in "the cloud" that the stewards use to review racing complaints across all three divisions. esh is the league's archive manager, so I'll defer to him on that.

Assuming you're referring to the Fiat–actually, we're not keeping it.

If you mean the Punto, it was replaced with a Toyota Supra 3.0 GT Turbo A '88.

Unless of course you feel it's also a P.O.S. or were you referring to the Ferrari? Enzo would like a word with you if that's the case.

EDIT: AP, that's my job :(

What? Two of the three car choices you picked, and the other is new this week. :boggled:

I'm sorry but I understood the vote to be a tie-breaking vote, and the vote was to Vote OUT a round, not keep. Clearly, I misunderstood - My Bad.

*REMINDER*

Tonight is the GT500 Parity World Tour!! Be sure to give yourself time to log in early and install the new update. More importantly, be sure to have the car you want to race with. Here are the cars that qualify in the GT500 class:

Standard Cars
Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE (JGTC) ‘00
Honda ARTA NSX (JGTC) ‘00
Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX (JGTC) ‘00
Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) ‘01
Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) ‘01 this is my pick - don't even think about it! :sly:
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (JGTC) ‘00
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) ‘03
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) ‘00
Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car ‘93
Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘00
Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z (JGTC) ‘04
Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) ‘99
Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘01
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R (JGTC) ‘01
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (JGTC) ‘03
Toyota au CERUMO Supra (JGTC) ‘01
Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘00
Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘01
Toyota DENSO SARD SUPRA GT (JGTC) ‘00
Toyota WOODONE TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘03

Premium Cars
Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘97
Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) ‘06
Honda EPSON NSX (SUPER GT) ‘08
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) ‘06
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (SUPER GT) ‘06
Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘06
Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
Lexus PETRONAS TOM’S SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) ‘06
Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra (SUPER GT) ‘05

Last edited:
with a time of 2:28.3xx

^Get into :27s and we'll talk. :mischievous:

Well i wasnt going to be joining you this holiday sunday due to going to some races, but since it wont be until 2 weeks, i think im free :)
Speaking of times.....Geez! You guys is Fast! 2:28, then a 2:27! Wish i was in D1 too :indiff: Since i wasnt here the past 2 races, i guess i need to get on track and try out some of these combo's and see how much slower i am then the rest of ya! :dopey:

*Off in the background hears a Mythical Time being said........* :mischievous:

10 pm on the gt 500 tonight/lounge?

Yup, 10pm Eastern in the D2 lounge.

Nevermind found it anyone want to practice karts

I guess that means you're not interested in the GT500 event tonight? Keep in mind there will be almost two weeks of practice time before the next official races on June 3rd. However, The GT500 World Tour is a one time special event which happens tonight only!!

Yup, 10pm Eastern in the D2 lounge.

I guess that means you're not interested in the GT500 event tonight? Keep in mind there will be almost two weeks of practice time before the next official races on June 3rd. The GT500 World Tour, however, is a one time special event. Tonight only!!

I'm in for tonight

I'm in with the GT500's....I presume no tuning so I shall have to see if I have any that I haven't mucked around with yet.

Maybe I am courting danger, but the kart and trying the wheel seemed to result in 85% spin outs, and 15% better than I can ever run on a controller.

A fine line, I take it?

And is this a combo to start using the semi-dreaded wheel on, or wait until the next one, since I am traveling this weekend?

Maybe I am courting danger, but the kart and trying the wheel seemed to result in 85% spin outs, and 15% better than I can ever run on a controller.

A fine line, I take it?

And is this a combo to start using the semi-dreaded wheel on, or wait until the next one, since I am traveling this weekend?

Easy on the brake easy on the turn,i turned down the controller sensitivity seeemed to help.Using a DFGT wheel.

screaming chief
Easy on the brake easy on the turn,i turned down the controller sensitivity seeemed to help.

I am trying my wheel now. I may have to check on sensitivity at some point.

Is there any point, or tips, on the need, or not, to break KARTS in?

Any concerns for the '88?

Last edited:
7252683892_ae83c54fea_o.jpg

10pm Eastern in the D2 lounge

Car Selection: Any Premium or Standard JGTC or Super GT GT500 Race Car

· Initial Performance Point Level: 575

· Lower Performance Point Level: 565

· Upper Performance Point Level: 590

· Performance Point Increment: 5

Tire Selection: Racing Medium

Track Selection: Indianapolis Road Course, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Nurburgring GP/F, Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Suzuka Circuit

Does anyone notice a difference with FFB? I notice slight changes w some cars. The Lancer X is awesome now! Since it is my cat car i'm so stoked.

Back