◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
Some great racing in D2 tonight! I came into these combos absolutely blind, no actual practice on any of them other than 2 quick laps offline on the Vantage and Skyline, because they were at 6pm, no sense in taking the time to setup a room for that, lol.

-Division 3 Race Report-

I would like to start off with saying there was no connection issues tonight or last week for that matter. Everything went very smooth. Thanks to everyone for all the cooperation it helping to get to each race quickly. I hope its safe to say that it was a pretty good night and we all had fun. A lot of great battles and I seen some awesome passes and a few were on me. I also want to thank @AJKVail for joining us tonight. It was good to have you on the track.

Oh! One more thing: D3 replays are uploaded.

It was a good night in D3 at tcrash said. What surprised me was how the voting went. Round 1 produced some the the most intense and close racing; without getting all spread out, yet received the most votes (or closely behind Round 3). It's combos like the Skyline @ Seca that make me want to race here. I thought that's what SNAILwas all about; pack/close racing.

Anyway, it was fun tonight!!

Data is in for D2.

Course 1: Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway
Pole position: @nmcp1 1:44.480
Race 1 winner: @nmcp1
Race 2 winner: @Falango
Fastest lap: @Falango 1:44.998

Course 2: Nurburgring GP/D
Pole position: @nmcp1 1:34.569
Race 1 winner: @Gouletzky
Race 2 winner: @nmcp1
Fastest lap: @Gouletzky 1:34.478

Course 3: Silverstone GP Circuit
Pole position: @nmcp1 2:08.554
Race 1 winner: @Gouletzky
Race 2 winner: @Falango
Fastest lap: @Gouletzky 2:08.490

Fun with numbers!

0.135 - Difference between race winners total race time in C2R1 and C2R2 (11:12.865 and 11:12.730)

0.211 - Largest gap between fastest laps posted by each racer in C1R2 (1:45.507 to 1:45.718)

0.416 - Smallest gap from first to second place (C2R1)

1 - Race glitches occurring during race night

3 - Pole positions for @nmcp1. Congrats!

6 - Podiums for @Gouletzky

7 - Drivers reached the podium

20 - Positions gained relative to starting position for @Gouletzky throughout the night. #catchpassrepeat

I want to say tonight was fun well first race was went to hell after that for me. I just want to say a few things I know what snail rules are there is complaining about little things that happen on track my thoughts on that if you guys just race think like a racer be clean push the guy in front of you to he makes a mistake by doing it clean. I'm sure I race way to hard at times well **** all the time lol but thats racing. If you don't go all out then you just should stay home. But we have to be clean what I'm saying is no your surroundings don't get mad when things happen on track special if that guy that hit you gives you a chance to save what ever happen dive bombing totally different story don't need that. I am not attacking nobody just my thoughts.

Tell me if I'm to crazy out there lol just remember if you see gotdirt410sp behind you better have your white knuckles out haha

I'm not going to try to read that again until there are some proper sentences in there. I tried to read it 3 times and still couldn't get to the second line......

Got stuck at the start for Round 2 Race 1...lovely! What a waste of a pole. :mad:

!

This tends to be the new Host bug. Happened to me last Week (no pole) and Tex the week before.

Last edited:
It was a good night in D3 at tcrash said. What surprised me was how the voting went. Round 1 produced some the the most intense and close racing; without getting all spread out, yet received the most votes (or closely behind Round 3). It's combos like the Skyline @ Seca that make me want to race here. I thought that's what SNAILwas all about; pack/close racing.

Anyway, it was fun tonight!!
Definitely a good combo but, the other two are even better.

Anyone know if your saved files work if you switch from the disc version to the digital one from the PS store? One of my game discs (not GT6) decided to break when I was putting it back in the case :(

Anyone know if your saved files work if you switch from the disc version to the digital one from the PS store? One of my game discs (not GT6) decided to break when I was putting it back in the case :(

Yes, your saved files will work fine with the digital version.

Well don't wreck yourself then, that all counts. Try slowing down up there! :lol: I had a few mishaps too, a bit of light paint trading but not game changers. Except one extra bowler I'm looking at right now that might change standings.

Do I sense that you were almost humalianated?

Wat8.jpg

Back