◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
Special Stage Route 5adjust.jpg
Special Stage Route 5_2 adj.jpg
Special Stage Route 5_7.jpg

Last edited:
So I was thinking of actually seriously practicing so I can do an actual Sunday race since its been so long for me lol. I was thinking giving ConnorWolf and Msgt a good run if I could lol (really fast guys ) so let's see if I can keep up lol. So I'll post a lobby to practice in tonight. Hope to see you guys later

Lol Conner and msgt arnt the only guys you'll have to beat on Sunday!

Perhaps this is a dumb question, but is it possible to view the replays from all divisions?

The answer is, not really. If replays are in the open replay folder then you are able to download them. But most of them are either uploaded to the private steward folder or removed from the open folder. I'd provide links if I wasn't at work, which happens to hate google docs.

Actually, the "private" steward folder is not all that private. Anyone with the link to the folder can reach it and download whatever they want. Only those with edit permissions can upload to them. Just have to have the direct folder link.

How many 'flashes' did you have to use?
I like the 2nd one?!

@Skills
Is to make it more realistic of what's to come!

Not sure what your asking regarding flashes. I was bored today and played around with Photoshop. I was experimenting with all sorts of settings. That program is vast, i don't know 80% of what all those settings mean. Learned a lot and look forward to trying again. Soon will be to try and add captions.

Skill. just to let you know i bought the car used with all the wallbanging damage.

Kwl do we know the other combo will there be blue red and yellow as same as before

All the info you're looking for has been posted in previous posts. Also, please avoid using text speak. We don't want to have to read posts 3 or 4 times to figure out what people are saying.

I am interested in the Buttkicker but don't know which one is for me. I currently have a Grandstand stand and am using an executive desk chair but may eventually switch to using a "dedicated/real" racing seat in place of the desk chair. In light of that, does anyone know which Buttkicker part(s) would work with my current setup that would also work with a "real" racing seat?
My buttkicker gamer 2 worked on my office chair till I got a playseat which I have it mounted on now.

50/50 then! Or even better, one of each: spec/tune/drift/race all equally represented...
A little call-back here - the last batches of seasonals ran pretty close to my wish!

A limitted tune tt with the xbow, a tuner tt, and two drift trials. Now they follow up this week with 3 new race events...

Much appreciated PD!!!

Sorry for tripple post:banghead::embarrassed:. And will try to refrain from text speak us scots are lazy that why we shorten words to lol. In regards to information what can i do so that when this info is posted i can see it. At the moment i use the op to find the information as need to scroll through some posts to find the said information. Also im using my android for comunication on forum. Any advice or help apreciated.

Back