◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,801 comments
During the registration process for SNAIL, new members are asked a question. The answer to that question can be found in the SNAIL OLR. The reason for this question is to show that a new member has read our OLR enough to have at least found the answer to this question ON THEIR OWN.

Please do not discuss this question or it's answer with any new members or anyone else for that matter. It's a quick and easy way to spot check if a new member is reading the OLR. When the answer is given to them by someone else, it defeats the purpose.

Just so everyone know, I have my 14 year old daughter look for the answer. She reads through the OLR with her headphones on and has found it the first time through every time it's been changed or moved. It's not hard people. Don't be lazy and don't help the lazy.

Uhhh... @Falango? Remember this?
I'm sure we can agree that neither of are teams are making the post season... :lol:

Well, I think the Canucks MIGHT have a chance. If we make it, it's one of the wild card spots, and just barely making it. I still don't think we have the firepower we need. I see maybe 2 30 goal scorers this season. I think our goaltending will be pretty good. Our defense depth isn't as good as it has been previously, but I think our top 4 is good (as long as Edler doesn't give away the puck a billion times).

I'm excited to see what this season brings. last year sucked, and it's about time we make some major changes here. I don't want to be optimistic though, so if we miss the playoffs, I won't be surprised. I hate to say your Flames don't really stand much of a chance. On the plus side, very very young team, so I see them properly contending for a divisional spot in 2 years time.

To top it off, we play each other tomorrow night. Predictions? I'm gonna go with 4-2 Canucks, Vrbata with the winner, but we'll get outshot badly (we don't seem to get tons of shots on goal anymore.....)

It looks like our two teams are going to be playing each other in the post season....

And I got free tickets to the VAN/EDM game on Saturday!

Uhhh... @Falango? Remember this?

It looks like our two teams are going to be playing each other in the post season....

And I got free tickets to the VAN/EDM game on Saturday!

Nice, hope we play as good as we did tonight! The playoff picture is actually working out just the way I've wanted it to. 5 Canadian teams still a possibility, LA is out, and Boston could still be out!

And yes, I do remember that conversation! It's fair to say both teams have exceeded expectations, and I think both coaches could have a shot at the Jack Adams this year. These playoffs sure will be interesting this year :D

I think I'm going to have to go with Chicago out of the west, and NYR out of the east. I want Montreal to go, but it'll depend on Price.

Some potentials for the Mt. Panorama combo banner (Tex, myself and Onespace having a fun run):

Mount%20Panorama%20Motor%20Racing%20Circuit_zpspu0hgnpl.jpg

Mount%20Panorama%20Motor%20Racing%20Circuit_4_zps1otijccy.jpg

Mount%20Panorama%20Motor%20Racing%20Circuit_1_zps67vlrvgi.jpg

During the registration process for SNAIL, new members are asked a question. The answer to that question can be found in the SNAIL OLR. The reason for this question is to show that a new member has read our OLR enough to have at least found the answer to this question ON THEIR OWN.

Please do not discuss this question or it's answer with any new members or anyone else for that matter. It's a quick and easy way to spot check if a new member is reading the OLR. When the answer is given to them by someone else, it defeats the purpose.

Just so everyone know, I have my 14 year old daughter look for the answer. She reads through the OLR with her headphones on and has found it the first time through every time it's been changed or moved. It's not hard people. Don't be lazy and don't help the lazy.

@JLBowler ,@CoachMK21 ,@nmcp1 ,and all concerned.Forgive my indiscretion regarding the answer.There was a bit of confusion on my part during the registration process.I had found the answer on my own,no one had told me where it was.I had questioned a member about the obscure little quote,as I was unsure of what to do with it.The process for joining the club is a bit confusing to those who may be new to forums(such as myself).I fully understand the reasoning behind this and am not complaining,just trying to clarify.And BTW,I enjoyed the time spent in all the rooms I have been in thus far.You all have been very gracious and have made me feel welcome,especially the nudges from @Die_Birdy_Die during the practice session last night.

i thought that it might be a trick answer or something... sorry but I read the thing cover-to-cover three times before I worked out it wasn't a trick. Maybe im just stupid :P

anyway thankyou for accepting me and sorry for causing that trouble

It appears that you are not the only one @Thomas_633.

Back