◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,801 comments
Tonight was something! It was great to be back in the races and to be racing against some incredibly fast competition. I'd like to apologize for any inconveniences that I might have created and I understand if I racked up a fair bit of penalties. All in all, though, tonight was awesome and Tex quickly reminded me of why I joined SNAIL in the first place. I can't wait for next Sunday!

P.s. I have a surprise planned but I'm not promising if it actually happens. Depends on how much free time I have that will determine if my surprise actually takes shape.
You looked pretty clean drift unless that's what serb was yelling about!

@Rednose58 I believe @Die_Birdy_Die will be putting scores in for D5 when he gets the chance (and doc access gets worked out).

Yeah nobby really wants to make sure scores and votes are in seeing as he had a perfect night!:cheers:

In the mean time your shenanigans are grinding the league to a standstill - No scores - no transfer to data - no announcements of winners and votes - no NEW COMBOs !!!!! no racing Sunday!! :grumpy:

@Dragonwhisky D8 replays have been uploaded

oh oh... the dragon and the spelling of his name.... it should be @Dragonwhisky :D

Edit: oops you fixed it as I was joking with you.

I really wanted to race last night, but it was a rough couple days. On Saturday around 7:30 pm, one of our two dogs starting yelping in the backyard and somehow he had a puncture wound that had some subcutaneous fat protruding. It wasn't bleeding and he settled down fairly quickly, but we had to take him to an emergency vet 25 minutes away. We were there until 1:30 am after his surgery. He's doing better, but we have to be careful with him and he HATES the cone of shame.

I got about two hours of sleep before I had to leave to get to the autocross event at MCC (which is across the street from the vet). I'm in charge of waivers this season, so I had there early. The good thing about doing the waivers gig, is no work assignment during the event! The bad thing is less time to walk the course, so I only got to walk it twice and I usually do five or more.

Also, we had three total Snails at the event. Myself, along with @z06fun and @flesxruoyxllik. @z06fun was super fast, as always. I didn't know @flesxruoyxllik was going to be there, so I wasn't watching for him.

Here is a video I took of @z06fun from the morning session. I'm sure he was faster in the afternoon.

So my three morning session runs were not very good. I was off course on the first one, almost off on the second with a couple cones and a single cone on the final run. However, the final one was at least pretty good.

The afternoon runs were much better. I watched a lot of the second and third groups drive and watched my third run several times to get the course down. All three of my afternoon runs were clean and each one got faster. I had to leave before the results were posted, so I'm not certain how I placed, or my official time, but I was told later that I was 5th or so in the Street class. My goal was to be top 5, so if that holds up, I'm happy with it.

Here are two pictures of my Zed, named Trinity from yesterday.
20150419_102713-jpg.351284

Thanks to my "sponsors"!

20150419_140002-jpg.351285

And finally, here is the in car video of my fastest run. I'm not sure what the awful noise is at the end of the run. My thought was maybe because I was turning too much to avoid the cone wall?

Thanks to everyone for all your support.

Yes but It saw open at 9 and no one was in for 10 whole minutes! And no one was in yet! lol .Last week people were fretting that I was 5 minutes late

Sorry about that my neighbor borrow my second PS3 and didn't put his profile as primary on the system. So when he turned it on it booted me off!

Why would the fact that you got kicked out of PSN cause the entire room to crash as Tex states?

Why would the fact that you got kicked out of PSN cause the entire room to crash as Tex states?
I have no idea. But that's what happened because at around 9 when I was setting up the tracks I went to use my controller which was still connected to that system (kids were playing it before neighbor borrow it). So when I pushed the ps button turned on that system and I got the same boot.

I have no idea. But that's what happened because at around 9 when I was setting up the tracks I went to use my controller which was still connected to that system (kids were playing it before neighbor borrow it). So when I pushed the ps button turned on that system and I got the same boot.

You will get booted if your account sings on from another PS3. That is understandable and normal. What isn't understandable and normal is why you getting the boot would shut down the room with others in it. The host duties should just shift to another person in the room if the room is set up to SNAIL specifications.

You will get booted if your account sings on from another PS3. That is understandable and normal. What isn't understandable and normal is why you getting the boot would shut down the room with others in it. The host duties should just shift to another person in the room if the room is set up to SNAIL specifications.
It was set to snail specs nobby was still in the room when I got back. I always preferred non fixed host which is why I was glad when GT6 messed up the settings

Well if the grid's full then there's no racing for me on Tuesdays lol and I've heard about you monster's in the TC series I don't think I could compete!
It's just full for this coming season as I close it to new drivers a couple days before it starts. Once the season is over (4 weeks) I open it to new drivers. To say there are no SNAIL events on Tuesdays is not correct though just because you don't wish to enter. There is something to do every night in SNAIL.

Last edited:
Back