◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,791 comments
Sure it might be easier to cruise around in a kart, but when it comes to getting 100% out of it... sure it's comparable. Why do you think most people who end up in F1 come from karting?[/QUOTE]

Your right to some degree, as far as KIDS have to start out somewhere. @ConnorWolf

Sure it might be easier to cruise around in a kart, but when it comes to getting 100% out of it... sure it's comparable. Why do you think most people who end up in F1 come from karting?

Your right to some degree, as far as KIDS have to start out somewhere. @ConnorWolf[/QUOTE]
What Series do you run in @ONESPACE? How much do you personally make for Driving Race cars Professionally? And how much real race car experience do you have?

:bowdown:
Yes your right Birdy. My point is invalid, Kart life I think has a couple 11yr olds.

I hope I get back in town for this 11yr old entertainment SUNDAY. I'll be trying very hard to win, and pick a realistic car at a realistic track for a realistic combo. Hope this isn't to immature for a certain individual. So sorry kid, hooked on phonics might be some good reading material. I'm I whining too, oops.

I can vote now, I'll go with the VW @ HSR.

Just kinda sad I spend a lot of money on wheels, chair, console etc. GT the real simulator, think that's what they call the game, and not the real FAKE simulator. I do race with other leagues and I know I don't have to race here, but the competition is the best here.

Sorry if I pee'd in anyone's Wheaties, just that one individual that had to start name calling, needs a good f&#%@SLAP.

Your right to some degree, as far as KIDS have to start out somewhere. @ConnorWolf

You must race a lot of karts then, because that's a pretty childish attitude. Why exactly does someone need to be $&!#/slapped for expressing their opinion? You think you're better than him?

You complain about the game, but take it out on people here. Cool guy.

To restate the obvious this is a spec league...
Ok then the guys that watch replays better watch speed this weekend. 105 down front 107 down long back and your red lined at the end of both straights you cant prohibit tuning in karts THATS WHY I WAS MAKING SURE

Ok then the guys that watch replays better watch speed this weekend. 105 down front 107 down long back and your red lined at the end of both straights you cant prohibit tuning in karts THATS WHY I WAS MAKING SURE

No need for caps. We can't read your mind, and you know this is a spec league.

@RobbiefromBC, all registered for training in June! Getting myself a helmet this weekend. Will also be ordering some new brake pads and brake lines.
Might not be able to make it this year out on track. Went to register last week and It says I need to have my N for at least 6 months... Have my test booked for may 27th. The math doesnt add up. Hopefully we can pull a few strings and I can make it, but it isn't looking good. I'll still be out at the track working starter or something if worse comes to worse

IF YOU CANT READ IT THATS YOUR PROBLEM 105 DOWN FRONT HMM THAT MUST BE SPEED. IT RED LINES HMM WHAT IS THAT GET A LIFE INTERNET HERO

You posted as if we were supposed to know that the kart topped out, when you asked about tuning, that's it. That's what I was referring to when I said we can't read your mind. I understood 100% what you meant when you said 105 and 107. Again, quit with the caps.

What's happened here the last hour?! People need to go sit down and chill out.......

Are there people in Snail who would actually "cheat" to win a race? that would be truely pathetic!

I always check the entry list before letting the race start on Sundays, even though regulations are set. I hope everyone plays fair.

You posted as if we were supposed to know that the kart topped out, when you asked about tuning, that's it. That's what I was referring to when I said we can't read your mind. I understood 100% what you meant when you said 105 and 107. Again, quit with the caps.

What's happened here the last hour?! People need to go sit down and chill out.......
I freaking told you in that post but you to worried about caps

Mfw+insulting+people+gotta+love+moss+from+the+it+crowd_ba076e_4618101.jpg

I should have listend to his advice. First of all my sincerest apologies to Orange Mango VoodoChild fans @TomMang_68
for not opnening lounge last night. got a late ping for early start and before i could get on laptop mrs was o it so couldnt let you guys know it was cancelled. Now it seems like the rest of the week and week end has no room for SNAIL this week end. so at the moment looks like i will be missing another race night due to lack of practice anad preparation. A warrior should never go into battle ill prepared,
BUUUUuuut Just for the sake of it I am opening Vood Child''THE APOLOGY'' AND IS OPEN now , Free beer, free ribs and not forgetting inHouse MC bob marley lol;)

ROOM ID 1475-4711-0167-3385-7384
''ENG'S VoodooChild ''APOLOGY''

And on that BOMB SHELL see you on track
ps. I wii definately have a pic of granstand tomorrow ( weird how busy ive become just as the grandstand arrived grrrr:banghead::banghead::banghead:🤬:mad::grumpy::grumpy:)
No worries mate! There's seldom a shortage of SNAILs around to jump into another lobby with. Even if no one is on I'll open a lobby. It's not long before other SNAILs start filing in. Although you were missed, we had great fun in the Community lobby last night. I for one LOVE the kart (1st time). There were times I caught myself with a huge grin on my face , racing around in a pack. That's exactly what I signed up for ! Can't wait to jump in again tonight... Oh ya, and if you're into flame wars, we got that too!
:cheers:

you cant prohibit tuning in karts

Sure you can. Why would "tuning prohibited" not apply to karts?

Back when we had the kart series we would allow tuning basically to open up the amount of tracks we could reasonably run at. Small Willow is appropriate for the stock shifter kart.

Well let me clarify what I ment. At least one combo should be of the race car category premium or standard one combo can be of the high performance car/sports cars and one can be something slow. But seeing that there is no true guidelines or regulations to picking combos this will never happen. I also don't think the kart is childish it's one of the best combos picked.
I'm getting the fish off the hooks for slaps.... :dopey:

just as anyone is entitled to an opinion. We are also entitled to put good humor to good use.

as far as I know, SNAIL has never been a GT3 or GTx or Only premium cars... or only red cars.
what makes SNAIL great is the camaraderie and variety of tracks, cars and combos. You'll love some, you'll hate some. I personally don't care to race Karts; but I had a lot of fun with the few races run yesterday.

We have also heard the usual... ohh noo that combo needs to go because we've raced it for 3 weeks straight..Combo is great just getting old....

@R34EVO9

I would actually be in favor of a format like that, somewhere. It blends variety with a bit more structure that a wide array of talent can expect. I wouldn't ask for any changes here though, I just think it's a good idea.

Latest Posts

Back