◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,793 comments
Random question: Do I have to accept a promotion if I get sent up a division? I kinda don't wanna go to D3.

I guess you don't have to accept a promotion. Not accepting it won't change the division to which you are assigned and you won't be able to race in any other division unless your room fills up and you are the one to move up for that night.

I only have a DFGT so yea I've never used a G27. I'm sure they're an upgrade from the DFGT but I'm curious how they feel.

I'm not so sure they're an updgrade over DFGT Pedals, if DFGT pedals are like my old driving force pro pedals, then the T300 pedals are really similar (but maybe with a worse dead zone)

But then maybe I just have rosy GT4 memories of that wheel... Anyway if you get used to the dead zone then they will work fine. Right is stop, left is go... thats about it.

I'm not so sure they're an updgrade over DFGT Pedals, if DFGT pedals are like my old driving force pro pedals, then the T300 pedals are really similar (but maybe with a worse dead zone)

But then maybe I just have rosy GT4 memories of that wheel... Anyway if you get used to the dead zone then they will work fine. Right is stop, left is go... thats about it.

I'm going to have to call the underlined part into question.

Races 4-6

Attachments

• Fuji Speedway F.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Fuji Speedway F_1.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Fuji Speedway F_2.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Fuji Speedway F_3.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_3.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Fuji Speedway F_4.jpg
    Fuji Speedway F_4.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_6.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_6.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_7.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_7.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_8.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_8.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_9.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_9.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_10.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_10.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_11.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_11.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_12.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_12.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_14.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_14.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_13.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_13.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_15.jpg
    Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_15.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
These are pretty good.
I recommend taking a look at these photo tips by @JoeW. One thing I remember very vividly was turning the exposure up a bit so the pics aren't so dark.

Great images budddy @Raw10_2u . I was thinking you and I start working on projects together. What I was thinking is this. Since you enjoy taking pictures and want to get better at it just like myself, how about after race nights on Sundays you take pictures and either tag me in the upload or pm me your personal favourites free from critical eyes, I know it's like walking through Mordor with the EYE of @TomMang_68 @Rednose58 @Falango lol:grumpy::odd::lol::cheers::bowdown:, and I can download them and use them in a video with your permission. So if interested let me know and we can start a convo and decide which race to allocate each other every week depending on our favourite combo and race.

Now it's time for the NEEEWS, just to throw it out there did you guys know who the new TOPGEAR host will be? well I know and it's a guy called
Chris Evans
. If you remember he was the guy with
Ferrari 250 California that he let captain slow James may drove on the wet ,bumpy and unforgiving english country side roads [makes me cringe:nervous::crazy::scared:] in Series 18, Episode 7.
as for the other hosts it's unconfirmed still but I do know that there is an open slot for any one enthusiastic about cars to audition.So I was thinking @STEAMER62 why don't you fly to the sunny Island and audition. You would be great on top gear. And what is this I am hearing about the magnificent trio are having some kinda of car show on NETFLIX? I don't have NETFLIX and don't want it you NITWIITTS grrrrr.

On that note, not to get political, there's has been a lot of sad things happening around us everyday. Some we get to see on the news , internet or for us who still listen to it, radios such as shootings in places of worship, stydents falling to their deaths celebrating a mate's birthday into adulthood, earth qaukes and the list goes on. It takes a lot to stay positive in today's world but it's easier than you think. . So when we come across individuals like we have done in this wonderful SNAIL community of ours let's remember that even though we may not be sitting across a table from each other or share the same bar on a friday night does not mean we forget our daily values. It's hard enough making the real world get along so we might as well start some where and take it out into the world. Like the old boys used to say '' '' I lie ? Nuff said is 'nuff heard ''
And on that BOMB shell here's D5s round one highlight. I want to thank @racingchamp30 , @McTrucker & @Raw10_2u for hosting, managing data and taking care of replays respectively. I hope i got the duties right if not apologies and you are still appreciated.to my orange mangos @pubason @FlipJ @Warlooker @edwin (sorry mate don't know which avatar is yours to tag haha) etc, sorry for not opening the lounge yesterday. been a busy week but will definitely see you with a 'bob' on track soon

SO in the legendary words of Murray Walker '' 1 LIGHT ,2LIGHTS, 3 LIGHTS, 4LIGHTS,
5 LIGHTS' GO GO GO AND THE RACE IS ON'' :gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

pls click thumbs up on video if you like:bowdown:

Last edited:
Yea, I just do it for fun. I don't care about the shells really.

I was the same way and still am. I just do it cos I want to be really good at this kinda of stuff and only way to be good at something is to keep practicing and doing it but when I missed out on even have the opportunity to bid on some items that I fancied i decided why not get some shells /. I didn't know what role to fill so I found my on niche that allows me to still earn shells. I get a kick out of doing the videos and photos and banners for my rooms with or without shells but since it's there why not buddy. I don't even know how much shells I get for what I claim for and that doesn't matter. Give it a go buddy. in mean time go check out my video hehehe

I would like to use it somewhere else, like one of the Silverstone short tracks or Mid-Field or something but whatevs.
I think midfield would be tough with the karts. It has pretty large curbs and some dips here and there.

I have a practice room open in the club lobby if anyone would like to join.

I think midfield would be tough with the karts. It has pretty large curbs and some dips here and there.

I have a practice room open in the club lobby if anyone would like to join.
You don't have to use the curbs lol. The only turn I see being a big issue is the hairpin. Oh well

Great images budddy @Raw10_2u . I was thinking you and I start working on projects together. What I was thinking is this. Since you enjoy taking pictures and want to get better at it just like myself, how about after race nights on Sundays you take pictures and either tag me in the upload or pm me your personal favourites free from critical eyes, I know it's like walking through Mordor with the EYE of @TomMang_68 @Rednose58 @Falango lol:grumpy::odd::lol::cheers::bowdown:, and I can download them and use them in a video with your permission. So if interested let me know and we can start a convo and decide which race to allocate each other every week depending on our favourite combo and race.

Now it's time for the NEEEWS, just to throw it out there did you guys know who the new TOPGEAR host will be? well I know and it's a guy called
Chris Evans
. If you remember he was the guy with
Ferrari 250 California that he let captain slow James may drove on the wet ,bumpy and unforgiving english country side roads [makes me cringe:nervous::crazy::scared:] in Series 18, Episode 7.
as for the other hosts it's unconfirmed still but I do know that there is an open slot for any one enthusiastic about cars to audition.So I was thinking @STEAMER62 why don't you fly to the sunny Island and audition. You would be great on top gear. And what is this I am hearing about the magnificent trio are having some kinda of car show on NETFLIX? I don't have NETFLIX and don't want it you NITWIITTS grrrrr.

On that note, not to get political, there's has been a lot of sad things happening around us everyday. Some we get to see on the news , internet or for us who still listen to it, radios such as shootings in places of worship, stydents falling to their deaths celebrating a mate's birthday into adulthood, earth qaukes and the list goes on. It takes a lot to stay positive in today's world but it's easier than you think. . So when we come across individuals like we have done in this wonderful SNAIL community of ours let's remember that even though we may not be sitting across a table from each other or share the same bar on a friday night does not mean we forget our daily values. It's hard enough making the real world get along so we might as well start some where and take it out into the world. Like the old boys used to say '' '' I lie ? Nuff said is 'nuff heard ''
And on that BOMB shell here's D5s round one highlight. I want to thank @racingchamp30 , @McTrucker & @Raw10_2u for hosting, managing data and taking care of replays respectively. I hope i got the duties right if not apologies and you are still appreciated.to my orange mangos @pubason @FlipJ @Warlooker @edwin (sorry mate don't know which avatar is yours to tag haha) etc, sorry for not opening the lounge yesterday. been a busy week but will definitely see you with a 'bob' on track soon

SO in the legendary words of Murray Walker '' 1 LIGHT ,2LIGHTS, 3 LIGHTS, 4LIGHTS,
5 LIGHTS' GO GO GO AND THE RACE IS ON'' :gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag::gtpflag:

pls click thumbs up on video if you like:bowdown:

Thanks @Engmatic1 for the shout out.I agree with your philosophy,life's to short for drama.

Snail Data for Division 2 is in the books.

Extremely competitive D2 with all the drivers on the podium in 6 races.
Very consistent 4 podiums for @aLmk
@Kgffy the only driver with 2 wins.
1 Race win, 2 poles, and 3 fastest laps of the race for @nmcp1
And a very VERY close race 1 Round 2 with 5 drivers finishing within 0.771 Gap

Race Results for Sunday:

- Round 1 - Race 1 -

First - @nmcp1
Second - @aLmk
Third - @pakicote

Fastest Lap of the race - @nmcp1 - 1:41.082

Pole lap honors - @nmcp1 - 1:41.076

- Round 1 - Race 2 -

First - @Kgffy
Second - @JJLopez427
Third - @pakicote

Fastest Lap of the race - @JJLopez427- 1:41.195

- Round 2 - Race 1 -

First - @Kgffy
Second - @pakicote
Third - @nmcp1

Fastest Lap of the race - @aLmk - 1:46.242

Pole lap honors - @pakicote - 1:46.405

- Round 2 - Race 2 -

First - @Grandpa Money
Second - @USERID_77a23
Third - @aLmk

Fastest Lap of the race - @nmcp1 - 1:46.533

- Round 3 - Race 1 -

First - @socalnatv
Second - @GTP_Nobby
Third - @aLmk

Fastest Lap of the race - @socalnatv - 2:13.467

Pole lap honors - @nmcp1 - 2:12.847

- Round 3 - Race 2 -

First - @aLmk
Second - @GTP_Nobby
Third - @socalnatv

Fastest Lap of the race - @nmcp1 - 2:14.008

Cheers!

If you guys like the 787b you might be interested in the engine in this car... if you haven't seen it already.

Yes, that's 6 rotors. ... crazy Kiwis!

Woh...insane! 6 rotors...seems just about enough! Thanks Connor, that was cool, but the 787b has a scream that makes the hairs on my neck stand up! I think the sound of that mazda may never be equaled. The primal bad-assity (it's a word...i think) the rend-the-sky screech, is incredible. I would like to hear the 6 rotor at full boogie hauling down the mulsanne straight for comparison purposes, though!
👍

The update is out and the SRT Tomahawk VGT is available in all three forms. And three special racing outfits are added to your garage. They're badass.

Also, the GT Acadamy cars were added the the Nissan dealership. Unfortunately the LMP2 Zytek is 1.5mil. I was hoping it would be 1mil so we could use it in SNAIL.

For those of you who haven't tried the SRT Tomahawk X VGT, you're in for a rude surprise...

I dislike the futuristic cars, but that lap around the 'Ring looks to be an interesting time.
The end of the straight spin was awesome!
The aerobrakes are interesting as well. Probably cool to watch it from the chase cam because of those.

I liked the idea of the VGT program, and though that some of the cars started to get a bit unrealistic in terms of what would be production worthy, since that's what all the cars in this game are about. Then cars like the Chaparral came along, and this.......

This sure doesn't seem like "The Real Driving Simulator" anymore. I'm seeing more F Zero like cars now....

Back