◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,792 comments
Marah's Vitz.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...e-been-missing.235094/page-3469#post-11343161

"The handsome 3rd generation Vitz, well known around the world."

Prize A: Toyota Vitz F '12 - Racing at Matterhorn Riffelsee

327 before/ 333 PP after oil change 93 HP before/ 97 HP after oil

990 KG dry FF Drivetrain [NA] Aspiration 1,329 cc Displacement

Mid-Division Lap of about 1:54.000

:D

View attachment 572678

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/◆-snail-spec-racing-presented-by-thebuttkicker-com-feel-what-youve-been-missing.235094/page-3469#post-11343161

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:(

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:(
Its my sister's car. Notice the tasteful butterfly and flower decals.

Drives fantastic 👍 very responsive steering, lightweight & feels awesome through the corners

you should try it before making sad faces @lllTrick

no one questioned your Prize A combo.....

View attachment 572678

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/◆-snail-spec-racing-presented-by-thebuttkicker-com-feel-what-youve-been-missing.235094/page-3469#post-11343161

Why?

Its my sister's car. Notice the tasteful butterfly and flower decals.

Drives fantastic 👍 very responsive steering, lightweight & feels awesome through the corners

you should try it before making sad faces @lllTrick

no one questioned your Prize A combo.....

Already did try it. I'm lost for words. I'll leave it at that.

Sorry mike I simply don't see or get your POV on this combo.

Ps: a lot of people said a lot of things about my combo pics. I'm ok with it. Can't please everyone.

Very interesting. And you did warn us previously that you would pick a slower car. I can wait to take it out for a spin roll.

Some people will complain regardless of combo choice. You can't please everyone.

Congratulations on winning prize A
FTFY

Vitz' don't spin. They can only roll. Ain't got 'nuff torquezez to be spinning.

Again, have to salute Mike for being so bravely original. 👍 :cheers:

Already did try it. I'm lost for words. I'll leave it at that.

Sorry mike I simply don't see or get your POV on this combo.

Ps: a lot of people said a lot of things about my combo pics. I'm ok with it. Can't please everyone.

Since you people cannot understand why I would dare pick such a significant car to Gran Turismo's Historic past, I will show you. Maybe you didn't play the old games.:confused:

Did you two even notice the Insane original track I chose? & Is it not obvious why I chose it?

Vitz_Race_(Beginner).jpg
jpg.jpg
Vitz_Race_(GT5).jpg
Toyota-vitz-euro-edition-00.jpg
bb16cda3075e3d1d633c82e1d8ee18da.jpg
toyota-hybrid-yaris-r-frankfurt-2013-3-1.jpg
686103.jpg
Toyota-Yaris-Hybrid-R-Concept-0.jpg
Toyota Yaris WRC Test Car.jpg
628252.jpg
toyota-yaris-wrc-15.jpg
2015_toyota_yaris_zr_review_02-0417-900x480.jpg
Toyota-Yaris-GT-S_Club-Racer-SEMA-04-1024.jpg
Toyota-Vitz-Turbo-GRMN-36.jpg
toyota-yaris-race-carbon-stig.jpg
toyota_yaris-s_5-door_hatchback_11_01.jpg
TOYO5M95.jpg
3.jpg
Toyota-Yaris-Bi-Tone-0.jpg
toyota-yaris-hybrid-r-concept-5-1.jpg
a22fdf76245363ee391d3f2f8e390425.jpg
1379115032000-yaris-a.png
IMG_6682.JPG
toyota-yaris-hybrid46.jpg
Toyota-Yaris-rendering-front-three-quarter.jpg
TOYO5M91.jpg
2017-toyota-yaris-wrc-prototype_10.jpg
seb7157def4__mid.jpg
catalog-2011-toyota-yaris-vitz-10.jpg
Toyota-Yaris1.jpg
2013-toyota-yaris-r1a-rally-car_100448525_m.jpg
1yPsJYji7.png
2014-Toyota-Yaris-ZR-Hatch-interior.jpg
toyota-vitz-2003-78357.jpg
:gtpflag::gtplanet:

Dude use a ******* spoiler with that many pictures. That is seriously just obnoxious.

No, I didn't play the old games and I don't care about them. That should have nothing to do with your prize pick. You pick something that will be fun on track to drive and race. No one cares about your nostalgia.

Dude use a ******* spoiler with that many pictures. That is seriously just obnoxious.

No, I didn't play the old games and I don't care about them. That should have nothing to do with your prize pick. You pick something that will be fun on track to drive and race. No one cares about your nostalgia.
Idk how to use a spoiler, I also dont understand how to tag an ancient post, like a quote, with just the post #. as you can see with my prize post.

& At least I cant get fish slapped, all in one post instead of 40 slap remix videos.

Also the combo is fun @DesertPenguin09 @lllTrick & @whoever else cares; just wait till Thursday.

If you don't know how to spoiler then don't post an obnoxious amount of pictures of the same car just because you like it a lot. Thank you.

Things can eventually change ;)
If I ever win a legitimate Prize A,
beware we may not break 100mph :cheers:
You can stay under 100mph and still have fun on a real track, not some silly made up mountain road. I'm sorry but no. For me, there is nothing fun about your combo.

If you don't know how to spoiler then don't post an obnoxious amount of pictures of the same car just because you like it a lot. Thank you.

Some people write a short novel to explain their Prize A pick within a post. Mine was clean and void of all that until you personally asked for an explanation....... i dont write long paragraph's so i gave you a slideshow, no spoiler needed.

No one cares about your nostalgia.

My Nostalgia? just because you had a gran turismo-less child hood doesn't mean that other Snails didn't play those games & race those cars. i get it, you don't understand
The Vitz is a Gran Turismo Icon. & has its roots deep in racing, (slow cup car racing)

@MikeGrove some of those vitz track inspired editions would have been great choices.
Didn't some of the people you asked to help you make a selection offer up the idea of taking a vitz with a little more track inspired performance ?
Like the majority of pictures you just exhibited in your last post. The vitz stock is the shell of what became a great track car. But not the vitz stock the way it is.

What's done is done at this point. It is what it is.

me too

btw, your Thumbnail default pic, with Zombie piranha & GT planet background logo is hilarious :lol:
:lol: Thanks Mike! I've had it for awhile and I still love it, I've had a lot of people when I race against them online they give me crap about "Fear The Fish" and Fish Scary :sly: :lol: I even have "Fear The Fish" on my bumper of my real life Dirt Oval Race Cars and they all give me crap as well. It's Great!

Looking forward to racing with you this Sunday Mike! It's always a great time battling with you!

You seem like the type that would be a lot of fun at a party.

Mike won the right to pick whatever combo he wants. His pick by no means needs to cater to what you gauge as fun, and reading through your constant criticisms of combos is a total buzz kill.

Maybe if you spent less time posting on the forums and more time behind the wheel, you'd give yourself a better shot at winning prize A so you can pick what you want 💡

Latest Posts

Back