◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,950 comments
For replays @Rednose58 has made a simple guide for it. Won't take you more than 10 minutes to do:

Until we get a better procedure to upload replays, here is the proposal for the official replay uploader:
1. Save every Race
2. Go to your replay library and press the triangle button while hovering over your selected replay
3. Select "Share"
4. Check "Open to All"
5. Fill in the info as per the attachment, where Search Tag#1
20171029d2r1r2 represents the date (2017 Oct 29) the Division (d2) the Round (r1) and the Race (r1)
Title: SNAILRACING.ORG D2R1R2

upload_2017-10-28_17-9-24-png.684776

If you have time during race night, you could do the share step as you save the replay, but you will have to be quick and accurate.

Never delete replays where you have been the official replay uploader...​

@Harry Rowley - these are good directions for uploading (sharing) replays. Thanks @SAMHAIN85

If you get a chance check out @TVV0_ 's D5 replays on youtube. Excellent, intelligent driving from tvvo and always good racing in D5. I really have to say i have become a fan of him as a driver. Smooth and patient driving style and very deliberate and aware when attempting a pass. You are forgiven if you forget you're watching a replay from a game and not a real race. The driving style is just so authentic.
Hey thank you so much for the kind words! I really appreciate it. I do try and keep clean and this inspires to keep going.

Last edited:
Any Holiday events in the works to close out the year @Rednose58 ? I can help with testing if you've got something planned.

I haven't plan anything specific, but we can think about 3 x 20 min races - One on dirt, one road car and one race car ? For the road car and race car we can pick something that is not Sunday Snail eligible. In that way we don't "waste" precious and limited combo options. Morning noon and night....

I'm not sure how popular Christmas Eve and New Years Eve will be. Maybe moving it to the Saturday instead of Sunday?

You guys can voice your opinions here. I know they will be all over the place. I can work with @SAMHAIN85 and we'll put a proposal forward and see if we can satisfy a few and p...s off a few less.... LOL

First question - do you want Sat Dec 23 or Dec 30 or both? (If both, then we will have two totally different types of events. The second one will be something crazy - is all i'm say'n....

Just wanted to let anyone here know who plays PCARS 2 and has the season pass, the fun pack is ready to be downloaded as free DLC. I just purchased the fun pack in the Playstation store online.
First thing I'm buying with next week's paycheck is the season pass so I get that motorsports pack as well

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on December 17, 2017

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. src_ej6 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 85 (81.38 for prize purposes only)
  2. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. z06fun ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Wardez ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. DutchRacer_GT ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. MSgtGunny --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. SnakeEater2017 ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. FREEREVN ---------- did not submit a vote
Division 2
  1. Sand__68 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 92 (111.58 for Prize A)
  2. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. nmcp1 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Whitey093 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. Harry_Rowley_10 --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. GCarneiroBR ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. OMG_mang ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. DesertPenguin09 --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. Locke-y ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
Division 3
  1. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 81 (89.62 for Prize B)
  2. II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Ghost_of_Fury41 --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. jlbowler ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. MajorBlixem ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. tcrash15 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Raw10_2u ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. Birdy1084 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 4
  1. Wolfsatz ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 93 (87.07 for Prize C)
  2. AMAMachinist ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. whatbadgerseat --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. DUB-L-DEE --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. rkzjb04 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. BradESPN ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. vsfit ------------- did not submit a vote
Division 5
  1. TBongX ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 89 (70.06 for prize purposes only)
  2. TVV0_ ------------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. gulfvet67 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. Fabricio98 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. o8jedi ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. smthng ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Tec1347 ----------- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - FORD MUSTANG GR.4 (SS) at Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa - 11:30 Fine Weather (6 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @socalnatv wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - CHEVROLET CORVETTE C7 GR.4 (SS) at Alsace - Village II - 21:00 Clear (5 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Grandpa Money gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Wolfsatz so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting. Also, please be sure to list the PP and HP (after oil change) of any car you select.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

View media item 2540This week's prize winners are clear to make their selections. Good racing!
The IR Submission Form is now closed.
We have 11 incidents on file. Target deadline for reviews is NLT 10PM Eastern on Friday, Dec. 22, 2017.
Banner by @GamingPete

@socalnatv @Grandpa Money @Wolfsatz You will be included in a conversation in the next few minutes that will contain instructions and deadlines.

Excellent choice. :cheers:

I disagree. Those that have been around for a while know my disdain for Bathurst. I actually voted for combo 3 this week because that piece of real estate with corners and straights on it (I won't even go as far to call it a track) was worse than the GT6 version of Bathurst.

Last edited:
I disagree. Those that have been around for a while know my disdain for Bathurst. I actually voted for combo 3 this week because that piece of real estate with corners and straights on it (I won't even go as far to call it a track) was worse that the GT6 version of Bathurst.
Haha. I voted 2 this week. I struggled with combo 3 but I blamed it on the car not the track.

Back