◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
Replays should be uploaded for D1. But i made a mistake on the first go around and tried multiple times to get them right, but the game isnt showing them. Maybe i uploaded too many at once?? Not sure, but will attempt to get them uploaded correctly tomorrow if needed.

snaildata-logo-png.775344

Scores for Oct 21 have been pushed to SNAIL Data

Heads up to anyone that cares.. @M1SS-D3V10US has just been banned from SNAIL. Apparently, she's been racing with us while simultaneously trying to trash the league behind our back. I don't really care if someone tries to disparage us in a fit of butthurt, but at least have the decency and self-respect to quit the league BEFORE doing so. Too many people dedicate their time to the league for us to allow her to reap the benefits of our efforts on one hand, while stabbing us in the back with the other.

I want to say I’m shocked.. but I’m not lol.

Heads up to anyone that cares.. @M1SS-D3V10US has just been banned from SNAIL. Apparently, she's been racing with us while simultaneously trying to trash the league behind our back. I don't really care if someone tries to disparage us in a fit of butthurt, but at least have the decency and self-respect to quit the league BEFORE doing so. Too many people dedicate their time to the league for us to allow her to reap the benefits of our efforts on one hand, while stabbing us in the back with the other.

EDIT: I think it's worth mentioning that I'm not defending or condoning the type of over-aggressive driving that can be seen at times in her "hit piece" video. After she collected numerous penalties in a short amount of time, a vote was triggered to place her on the Last Chance List. She defended herself by saying that she herself was the actually the victim of penalties far more often than she was the perpetrator. The stewards repeatedly told her that she needed to report those instances, but she insisted that she didn't have time for that. So it's interesting to say the least that she had time to compile video footage from multiple races and multiple POV's and put together and edit a detailed video of all these clips. I've edited videos before and can safely say that she spent far more time on that video than she would've spent just filing those racing incidents.

And this was the same person who pressured me into picking a combo when I was testing new ones, because it would give me an unfair advantage. I’m both surprised and not surprised.

I still feel bad for picking the Amuse at Dragon Trail. I’m sorry to all of you for that.

Standings have been updated and I updated the final standings for September.

Its extremely close across all divisions. Should be an exciting season finale next week

Tonight was my first night racing since 8/26. I was able to run a full Thursday practice which helped and ran for about an hour before we got underway tonight. I thought the C2 kart combo was a blast and it wasnt that bad adjusting to C3. @Zalcecan and @todally_lit and I had a great battle for the lead in R1 check it out:

The kart combo wasn’t that bad. I spent a good 2 hours on the karts yesterday morning. For some reason it was a little easier to switch from the NSX to the kart. BUT I struggled dearly on the Bathurst combo. Win some and lost some. Had a blast last night though. Still sorry about the second kart race. @Sean Renon

D3 data for 10/21 is complete.

Unfortunately there was a pole position error and the scoring has changed accordingly. @THRASH @Shotgungho

Close racing tonight at the top! If @DublDee didn't disconnect for r3r2 ....

Spreadsheet nerd talk:
@Rednose58, I updated the scoring sheet as well so that it would update the standings, as I saw that the standings are connected to it.
And now the replay that I have saved may not be correct either. :confused:

I will confirm with @DublDee’s replay and update.

D3 data for 10/21 is complete.

Unfortunately there was a pole position error and the scoring has changed accordingly. @THRASH @Shotgungho

Close racing tonight at the top! If @DublDee didn't disconnect for r3r2 ....

Spreadsheet nerd talk:
@Rednose58, I updated the scoring sheet as well so that it would update the standings, as I saw that the standings are connected to it.

Can you have a look at the pole lap time for the Karts?

Last edited:
Back