◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,749 comments
@vsfit double post

7C23EF81-32C8-4ED7-A3B6-1583A5073AF7.gif

Been a while. Someone had to do it.

Today I met with the Chief Bean Officer / owner of Detroit Bold Coffee, Aj O'Neil and his hard working employees' doing what they do, handing out some great tasting coffee to the hard working women and men of Detroit. To say that I'm a little excited about this partnership and the potential that it brings with it is a gross understatement, I'm jacked. This weekend will see my cars flying the official Detroit Bold Coffee Co. banner with more product based designs on the way as we ramp up the program and test the marketing potential of local esports involvement. I'll be announcing an upcoming contest with prize package as well this coming week. Now I gotta practice not scratching the paint off the sides of the BMW...ughhhh! (I'm the guy on the right) #DetroitBoldCoffee
Wow! Such exciting news. I am stoked to see where this goes and how we all can continue to grow SNAIL while supporting brands we enjoy. So great that you found a local business to support and that supports esports. I like the coffee bag guy decal myself!

Congrats!

Practice room open for a while
0475-4224-6725-8675-7188

The drivers list has been updated to reflect those that completed an updated time trial. Thank you to everyone that took the time to do this. Just a glance at the new data shows that we have a much better representation of the time trials by division. This should make new driver placement more accurate and create a better experience for all.

New drivers have not been placed at this time as there is a very real possibility that we will be expanding to 5 divisions for the Feb season and it doesn't make much sense to do the work of P&R for four divisions, only to have to re-do the whole thing if we get to five. The updated and complete drivers list for the Feb. season will be posted Saturday night after the deadline for new drivers to submit a time trial. At that time, we will need division managers to step up and get the new threads created. We may need a whole new set of volunteers to cover a fifth division.
Revised Driver list?

Today I met with the Chief Bean Officer / owner of Detroit Bold Coffee, Aj O'Neil and his hard working employees' doing what they do, handing out some great tasting coffee to the hard working women and men of Detroit. To say that I'm a little excited about this partnership and the potential that it brings with it is a gross understatement, I'm jacked. This weekend will see my cars flying the official Detroit Bold Coffee Co. banner with more product based designs on the way as we ramp up the program and test the marketing potential of local esports involvement. I'll be announcing an upcoming contest with prize package as well this coming week. Now I gotta practice not scratching the paint off the sides of the BMW...ughhhh! (I'm the guy on the right) #DetroitBoldCoffee

Congratulations @vsfit on your new partnership with Detroit coffee! It’s also nice to put a face with the voice. You’re taller than I had imagined! lol

Last edited:
I'm totally cool with something like that. Shes 3 and its a kids show.

But if you were to read:

birthday party for my 30 year old son and the theme was my little pony

you start to wonder about things.

@TomMang_68 yeah I'm well aware of this Brony phenomenon. Its really frightening. Whatever floats your boat I guess

See how long you can last.

And the Stern show sent their crew out for some fun. Warning: language

Edit: Heres the part where I found out it was on my car. Oy vey

Some will miss the SamHain 'my little pony'? 5 divisions is such a milestone that we should celebrate with a Bronicon convention. :lol: :yuck: OMG I never would have believed such a thing existed.
@Herimopp89 @DublDee @Grandpa Money @RacingOtaku86 @llNovall @Whitey093 @spidermonkey @socalnatv @Hauser Aspen @Ranchero66 @Rednose58 @Jw_wk1010 @Harry Rowley @Oshawa-Joe @CoachMK21
Hey fellow February D2 members, anybody want to do Division Manager? I have no problem doing it but I prefer scorekeeping. I wanted to give everybody a chance to fulfill division manager. It's not difficult to create the 'SNAIL Division 2 - February Season' thread and to watch over the lobby. We have a lot of experience in this group, so don't sweat that we will be short tonight. We have several people that have done all duties previously.

Last edited:
Not sure if I can post this here but I've always been curious since I've joined.

Has there been any desire to use Discord/Slack? I feel like it would be smoother and easier to contact people. Also I'm not saying move over completely, just add a Discord server.

If you explain how it works, maybe we can have a look. As long as we don't need two sets of head phones.....

I am pretty sure you run Discord on your PC or phone and it just lets you see as many as you want ranther than the 8 on PS4
Pretty much. You can use it for discussion as well and it's essentially a text message party chat.

What works is playing the game with over the ear headphones and connecting the basic PS4 earbud mic to your phone. Stick that in your ear under the big headphones and you get both audio. If you can play the game audio out some speakers instead that works too.

If you explain how it works, maybe we can have a look. As long as we don't need two sets of head phones.....
Discord does use a different voice chat, but you could let it play off your PC / phone etc. I will say, Discord is much better for communications, notifications etc.

Discord does use a different voice chat, but you could let it play off your PC / phone etc. I will say, Discord is much better for communications, notifications etc.
Gotta point this out too, you can an entire lobby of drivers in a discord chat.
In the league I used to race in, there would be a "race director". And everyone else in the chat would stay silent. The director would say "ok, stuck check now" or "qualifier now". And other than that wouldn't talk as not to bother people.

Some will miss the SamHain 'my little pony'? 5 divisions is such a milestone that we should celebrate with a Bronicon convention. :lol: :yuck: OMG I never would have believed such a thing existed.
@Herimopp89 @DublDee @Grandpa Money @RacingOtaku86 @llNovall @Whitey093 @spidermonkey @socalnatv @Hauser Aspen @Ranchero66 @Rednose58 @Jw_wk1010 @Harry Rowley @Oshawa-Joe @CoachMK21
Hey fellow February D2 members, anybody want to do Division Manager? I have no problem doing it but I prefer scorekeeping. I wanted to give everybody a chance to fulfill division manager. It's not difficult to create the 'SNAIL Division 2 - February Season' thread and to watch over the lobby. We have a lot of experience in this group, so don't sweat that we will be short tonight. We have several people that have done all duties previously.

I would but idk if I will be racing tknight

Edit:I started the d2 thread awhile

Last edited:
Back