◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,798 comments
What's the lineup this Sunday?
I posted it in the May D5 thread, but here you go.

5B24C8BA-8A16-433F-B058-73B9B4E6F900.jpeg

So Im over 1200 miles in the SF car and I'm really struggling. Sometimes it feels like oversteer and others understeer. A 4th gear corner sometimes sticks so good I feel like I can take it in 5th even faster and other times it slides off in the sand. I just cannot seem to do even 5 consistent laps. Anyone have any tips for this car? What brake bias is everyone running? I'm playing on a ds4.

So Im over 1200 miles in the SF car and I'm really struggling. Sometimes it feels like oversteer and others understeer. A 4th gear corner sometimes sticks so good I feel like I can take it in 5th even faster and other times it slides off in the sand. I just cannot seem to do even 5 consistent laps. Anyone have any tips for this car? What brake bias is everyone running? I'm playing on a ds4.

I feel as if you have to really feather it when in the lower gears and just coast a little longer then usual in the high speed corners. She’s got a lot of Downforce so it should all stick but I’ve noticed on elevation changes is when it’s the most squirrelly

Which button u use for break/throttle?

Back