◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,803 comments
depositphotos_22343807-stock-illustration-last-call-alcohol-sketch.jpg

Tonight registration closes for Survivor Series 3 (11:59 PM EST)

What are yalls thoughts on logitech products

Love them, never had a bad experience with anything from Logitech, whether it be keyboards, computer mouse, etc. I’ve had my G27 for five and a half years now and it works just as well as the day I bought it, and that’s with regular use.

I’m probably going to upgrade to a Fanatec setup when the time comes but if you’re looking for something durable and affordable with solid performance, Logitech is an excellent choice.

While it's a good read, everyone should remember how SNAIL defines a dive bomb. A dive bomb according to SNAIL is a pass attempt without sufficient overlap. Sufficient overlap is defined by SNAIL as the trailing driver having his front bumper even with the drivers position of the leading car at or before the turn in point of the lead driver.

That is a summary of the rules which can all be found in the SNAIL OLR Policies and Guidelines thread. It's that wall of text that everyone is supposed to have read and agreed to.

Practice room open
CLOSED

Ran with Rossitronic tonight - I think many of you may know him from GT5-6 days

Last edited:
Promotion and relegation is complete for the upcoming season. The drivers list has been updated and is ready for this week's racing. The steward summary is published. The points have been updated to reflect all penalties. The driver probation list has been updated.

Divisions managers should determine who is covering which division and create the threads. Once the threads are created, start confirming duties for individuals so that everything is ready to go for Sunday night.

Being new to the Division, would like to help, but might be better to focus on the racing first of all. Have been a Backup Host in other divisions.

Am computer challenged, so not much help in other areas.

8080026187622023168_0.jpg

Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge-Presented by Snail

4 more Reserve Drivers needed to fill the roster.

Please take a look at the link below for details on the Reserve Driver Process and how they will be used in the series.
Reserve Driver Process and Details

To review or check out the Series details, see this link:
SNAIL- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge (Monthly, Friday Night Race Series at 9:30pm EST)

If you would like to sign up as a Reserve Driver for the series, please copy and paste the statement below and post in the
SNAIL- Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge thread:

"I have reviewed the series details and would like to participate in this series as a reserve driver."

A welcome message with instructions and details will follow shortly after.

Hope someone you might be interested.

Last edited:
Back