◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,795 comments
Sunday, September 22, 2019 Lineup
September 2019 Season - League Night #3

1. NISSAN FAIRLADY Z 300ZX TWIN TURBO 2SEATER 1989 on SM Tires @ Sardegna - Road Track - C - 06:20 Clear - (10 Laps)
2. VOLKSWAGEN GTI VISION GRAN TURISMO GR.3 on RH Tires @ Autódromo De Interlagos - 13:45 Fine Weather - (7 Laps)
3. PORSCHE 962 C 1988 on RM Tires @ Circuit de la Sarthe - 15:00 Clear - (3 Laps)

More Details

I just cant memorize the sarthe track, is difficult to memorize since you have a chance every 4 minutes to try a new breaking spot or gear. little frustrating. (if you dont end at the sand trap):banghead:
I have felt your pain. Felt it for a long time. Didn’t race it too often and when SNAIL did I wouldn’t remember what turn was what do the length of the track. I decided a year or two ago to conquer it once and for all. Would be great if there were a track experience for it.

Last edited:
You can make your own track experience. It will take a little longer, but you can divide it up in three parts yourself.

Time trial mode

Part 1: Start/finish line to the first chicane. About 10 corners and a bit technical through Dunlop and the Esses. When you go through the first chicane, pause and restart. Will take you about a minute. Do it again and again until you are comfortable. (For the first chicane I brake at the two marshals on the left at about the 150.

Part 2: From the straight after the first chicane to Arnage. About 10 corners and it will take about another minute (edit: probably ~90 sec) (but it will take you a minute to get to the start of this section). Pause and restart. Do it again and again until you are familiar with Part 2 (and even more familiar with Part 1). For the second chicane I brake at the 100. For Mulsanne I brake just where I go into the slight right hander before the 90. For Indianapolis I lift as I go through the right hander and then brake hard when the car is straight. For arnage I brake at about the 70.

Part 3: Will take just over 2 minutes to get to the start, but by now you know those sections well. This section is about 90 seconds (edit: Probably ~60 seconds) and has about 15 corners. The Porsche, Corvette and Ford sections are quite technical. At least you don't have to pause and restart. Just continue on a new lap and focus on Part 3 when you get there (because by now you should know Parts 1 and 2 very well). Entering the Porsche curves I brake lightly at the 100. From there it is basically balance and car positioning and minimal braking. Lifting and throttle control only until you brake hard for the Ford chicanes at the end of the pit entrance.

Maybe I should make a YouTube video and ask you guys to Subscribe, and press the reminder button.... LOL

(Edit: I think the second part is a bit longer than what I initially thought.)

upload_2019-9-19_10-54-23.png

Last edited:
While I know this isn't the most appropriate section of the forum; I figure I will get a more concise answer here. What is the method du jour for earning credits to buy all of this awesome vehicular hardware?

G29 and of course DS4 at my disposal. String, bungee cords, tape; all available in large quantities in the garage for the real race car. My DS4 has tape on it already for cruise control when riding with @ExoSphere64 in the tugboat on GTA. :lol:
Lol. I’ll pm you in a few. Will require you to let it run while you sleep and if you are working throughout the day and such. A little planning is involved. Haha

While I know this isn't the most appropriate section of the forum; I figure I will get a more concise answer here. What is the method du jour for earning credits to buy all of this awesome vehicular hardware?

The races that pay out the most are the Endurance races. I like to do the Porsche Endurance events the most and they pay out 420,000 credits per race no matter how many times you run them. I have over 9 million in game credits due to doing the Endurance races more than once.

Back