◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,798 comments
What digital to analog converter do you use? I’m needing a 5th as the first 4 have died. First one was$10. Next 2 were $13 and the last was $26. I’d be happy to find a converter that lasts!
I hooked up via optical, which has caused some limitations - specifically the inability to use usb wireless headphones at the same time. When chatting is important, I don't use the Buttkicker. I switch from optical output to usb. I've been meaning to find a hookup option that will jive with usb headsets, but just haven't gotten around to doing the research. So, to answer your question, I use this optical to RCA adapter. Plugged it in over a year ago, and haven't looked at it since.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C7VG3YZ/?tag=gtplanet-20

Snail data.png

The Sunday Score Sheets have been created for tonight.

Race Fast, Race Clean, Race Snail

Combo Practice room open
0475-4179-9124-1681-6196

1/2 length races

All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on November 10, 2019

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 89 (64.44 for Prize C)
  2. Herimopp89 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. Neuttyy ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. no1needs2perish --- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. NASCARNATE91 ------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 3
Division 2
  1. MikeGrove --------- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 94 (116.69 for Prize A)
  2. Rauljimenez76 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. basswerks1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Fudman420 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. Phlano_099 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. Nascarcory -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Akzl298 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. Onyx58 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. OMG_mang ---------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. USERID_77a23 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  13. soundtiger95 ------ did not submit a vote
Division 3
  1. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 87 (90.00 for Prize B)
  2. MajorBlixem ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Stelephant -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. gulfvet67 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. NerdFam6 ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  8. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. Pubason ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. Drummmer1979 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. Raw10_2u ---------- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - PORSCHE TAYCAN TURBO S 2019 (RH) at Red Bull Ring - 13:15 Clear (7 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @MikeGrove wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - FERRARI 365 GTB4 1971 (SS) at Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa - 15:30 Clear (6 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @racingchamp30 gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Timlour so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

Last edited:
So mike won Prize A last week, but wasn’t rewarded with it. He still loses Prize A privileges this week?

Prize Update

The stewards have discovered that D2 ran round 3 race 1 with the incorrect number of laps. This means that D2 is ineligible for prizes this week.

The next highest adjusted point total belongs to @Herimopp89 and he is now our third prize winner.

The selection made earlier to freeze the track is voided because @Timlour is now our first prize winner and is clear to make his selection for prize A.
@stelephant is clear to use or pass the freeze and @Herimopp89 is clear once that decision is announced.

I will be adding @Herimopp89 to the existing conversation for this weeks prize winners.

This states “ineligiblewhich means that the eligibility of Prize A being given was not possible making the prizes for this week for Mike a first time winner.

Last edited:
So mike won Prize A last week, but wasn’t rewarded with it. He still loses Prize A privileges this week?

This states “ineligiblewhich means that the eligibility of Prize A being given was not possible making the prizes for this week for Mike a first time winner.
My mistake. I'll update the results post ASAP.

EDIT: The results post should be correct now 👍

Thank you so much @Neutty 👍
If I ever need a lawyer I’m giving you a call! :lol:

My mistake. I'll update the results post ASAP.

EDIT: The results post should be correct now 👍

You the man!!

Latest Posts

Back