◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,696 comments
upload_2020-1-26_23-33-8.png

Scores for Jan 26 have been copied to Data. This was the last race night of the January 2020 Season. Time flies!!!

Summary

I’d like 5 squares. $hells have been sent!.

I’ll take 5 spots on superbowl. Shells have been sent. @SAMHAIN85

Updated

sbPOOL4.PNG

How's this going? Still at 50%?

Now at 60%. At this point I'm going to allow everyone to buy a max of 10 squares. So if you've already bought 5, you can now buy 5 more. This should get us pretty close to filling it. If by Saturday theres still some squares left to buy I'll uncap it.

let me know if you need the numbers selected.

Thanks. I might take you up on that, or I might just record a youtube video as I draw cards.

Updated

View attachment 885141

Now at 60%. At this point I'm going to allow everyone to buy a max of 10 squares. So if you've already bought 5, you can now buy 5 more. This should get us pretty close to filling it. If by Saturday theres still some squares left to buy I'll uncap it.

Thanks. I might take you up on that, or I might just record a youtube video as I draw cards.
I'll take 5 more, sir. Shells sent

Updated

View attachment 885141

I'll take five. Shells sent

I just saw that someone had posted links to former SNAILs running in the iRacing Daytona 24. The team I race online and IRL with, Team Hugh Jass, entered 3 cars in this year's 24. We managed to get both DP's home in 5th (in different splits), but our GT entry crashed in the first hour. We also stream the ChampCar Sim Series, the Reddit iRacing League, our own special events, and our real race car on our YouTube page.

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on January 26, 2020

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 95 (67.63 for Prize C)
  2. Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. VR6_SLC_V-Dub ----- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. Xrad-11 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. NASCARNATE91 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. Bologna_Duc ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Fudman420 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 2
  1. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 2 - 82 (83.39 for Prize B)
  2. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. N38824jr ---------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. no1needs2perish --- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. Phlano_099 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. soundtiger95 ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Akzl298 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. II-NOVA-II -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  9. lean_22_YT -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. Fullhouse_Gaming -- did not submit a vote
  11. OMG_mang ---------- did not submit a vote
Division 3
  1. TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1 - 88 (111.87 for Prize A) SEE NOTE BELOW
  2. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  3. Onyx58 ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  4. MajorBlixem ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. gulfvet67 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. COL_KLINK01 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. IDreamIn_GT3 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. Pubason ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. tab1chevy --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  10. Stelephant -------- did not submit a vote
  11. Skills_19657 ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  12. Canoworms1 -------- did not submit a vote
  13. TTTtothetop ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  14. Raw10_2u ---------- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - ALPINE A110 1600S 1972 (CS) at Red Bull Ring Short Track - 17:30 Clear (11 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @TEX36 wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.
PLEASE NOTE: Since @TEX36 has already won Prize A this season, he is ineligible to win it again until next season. This means that unless he loses Prize A due to incident reviews, any driver who competed in Division 3 on Sunday night will have the opportunity to suggest an entirely new car and track combo. I recommend that all D3 drivers from Sunday night start TESTING combos they would like to suggest. That way, you will be ready to post a good combo when @JLBowler gives the "all clear". It's important to mention that a good combo will not have a car that hits its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in a draft). Also, please be sure to only suggest one combo. Any driver who suggests more than one combo will automatically be ineligible to suggest any combos at all. Please don't let that happen to you. Only suggest ONE combo (but not until @TEX36 is confirmed as the Prize A winner).

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - LAMBORGHINI HURACAN GT3 2015 (RH) at Autopolis International Racing Course - Shortcut Course - 12:00 Fine Weather (11 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Grandpa Money gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @Nicktune so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

man that a110 was a fun combo R.I.P.
Fun but tricky. Those things were really tail happy. Great fun to drive though. Anyone remember Eiger (or whatever that short road course was called) from GT6? That with the Alpine would be an excellent combo. Hopefully it’s introduced at some point, but probably not likely as the Gr. 3 cars wouldn’t work very well around it.

Back