◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,795 comments
D-3 lobby open
0475-4349-4144-4146-8996

Only 4 so far

Last edited:
D1 and D3 hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.

D2 should join the room that @JamCar0ne has opened and start racing as soon as possible. D2 should also get together and communicate during the week and figure out why they are having such a hard time having their room be seen.

Correction. It looks like @TEX36 has a room going now.

upload_2020-7-19_22-0-49.png

Scores for Jul 19 have been copied to Data

Summary

New D2 lobby open

0475-4349-4283-1622-6628

what happeed?
Cant see lobby

In my experience, If I can't locate lobby via lobby number, I do a search for 'friends' rooms. If that doesn't work, I search for combo 1's specific track. Usually don't have an issue with finding room after exhausting these measures.

That being said, connection issues often arise, and communication is critical. Just putting this out there as a tip for newer members. Hope everyone was able to sort this out tonight and race tonight.

I can't find the D2 room either

Me as well

D1 and D3 hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to give someone who was already in the lobby their three minutes to return from the time they left, provided they are believed to have been disconnected, or to sort invisible driver issues.

D2 should join the room that @JamCar0ne has opened and start racing as soon as possible. D2 should also get together and communicate during the week and figure out why they are having such a hard time having their room be seen.

Correction. It looks like @TEX36 has a room going now.

@Phlano099 has a new room open that those of us having trouble have all been able to join

In my experience, If I can't locate lobby via lobby number, I do a search for 'friends' rooms. If that doesn't work, I search for combo 1's specific track. Usually don't have an issue with finding room after exhausting these measures.

That being said, connection issues often arise, and communication is critical. Just putting this out there as a tip for newer members. Hope everyone was able to sort this out tonight and race tonight.

I am not sure what the problem was, it was a public lobby and Raul was in it and then left and couldn't find it, had two random people enter it, so not sure why the others couldn't see it.

I am not sure what the problem was, it was a public lobby and Raul was in it and then left and couldn't find it, had two random people enter it, so not sure why the others couldn't see it.
Yours and @Timlour 's room showed up perfectly for me. Oddly enough, d3 didn't, so I had to search via track.

Just putting my experiences out there for newcomers. I know first hand that it can be frustrating not finding the right room for our awesome league! Especially seeing as I personally cant jump online until the last moment...

I tried each of those steps before I posted I couldn't find the room.
When I tried by entering the room number, I got a 'session timed out' error with one of those goofy NE####### numbers.
But I could see D1 and D3 lobbies just fine when searching by track.

I tried each of those steps before I posted I couldn't find the room.
When I tried by entering the room number, I got a 'session timed out' error with one of those goofy NE####### numbers.
But I could see D1 and D3 lobbies just fine when searching by track.
When this kind of crap happens I just reboot everything, including my router. Sometimes electrons get confused and you have to straighten them out.

First to identify the factory apparatus om rear window gets bragging rights! EDIT: Thanks Nova, you ruined that pretty quick. :lol:
CC3BC6A2-0B0F-4DFC-8E00-433681B45CC9.jpeg

I have reviewed five incidents on file.

Okay, smarty pants, explain how it works!
Now that would be a consult with Google. I was just taking a guess...lol
Actually, before I do that, I'm gonna further guess that as your driving down the road it scoops the air and channels it into the cabin. Kinda like the old joke: " 2/40 AC." (2 windows down, 40mph). I'll wait before googling.

Back