◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,684 comments
Prize Update

This week's prize winners are as follows:

First prize winner (prize A): @MikeGrove - clear to make a selection since yesteday
Second prize winner (choice to use or pass the freeze) @CourageRising - now clear to make that choice
Third prize winner (whatever is given to them) @LST - will be clear as soon as the second prize winner makes their selection

@MikeGrove and @LST You are both on the clock to make your selections. It's less than 24 hours to practice. Please get your selections posted or we will have to look to other options tomorrow.

Hey guys just checking in and letting you know I'm still around. My pedals are still busted and haven't had much time to race even if I wanted to, so I probably will be out of action until PS5/GT7. @thracerviewr was even nice enough to help me out with my broken rig but I had to pass. Keep fighting the good fight and I'll see you guys down the road. And don't forget there's still $100 in amazon gift cards up for grabs to the top 2020 point scorers. Thanks to @Akzl298 for keeping that updated

We have an absentee / non-responsive prize winner this week.

If you raced in D1 this week and are tagged below, you get to make a suggestion for Prize A (full combo) from which the rest of the membership that raced will vote upon.
  • Your suggestion must be made by posting in this thread.
  • You may not edit your post to change your suggestion.
  • Be sure to include the full in-game name of the track and time of day. Failure to include time of day will result in default being chosen.
  • The deadline to make a suggestion will be Thursday at 5 PM ET.
  • Remember that you are not voting for a suggestion that was already made. You are making your own suggestion.
  • Time of day with rain or wet track effects are not eligible for selection.
  • Please do not include photos or other extra text in your suggestion as it just has to be deleted when the posts are grouped together.
SNAIL Approved Track List
Full approved track list can be found here.

Prize winners are allowed to choose the time of day for their track selection. If a specific time of day is not selected then the default time of day will be used. (Note: The time of day settings differ between arcade and online modes in the game. Always check the lobby settings when selecting time of day.) In the event that a track is frozen, the time of day will also be frozen with the track.

Please remember that any car and track combo chosen must produce a mid-division lap time that is under 5 minutes. Also note that any selected track will be bound by the SNAIL lobby settings.

Also remember that any car chosen must not hit the rev limiter at any time, even in the draft.

@LST @Nicktune @Timlour @Xradkins @Rob Brown @Noob01_lmdead @Phlano099 @racingchamp30 @Kgffy

EDIT....

Sunday, October 18, 2020 Lineup

October 2020 Season - League Night #3
1. VOLKSWAGEN GOLF I GTI 1983 on CS Tires @ Brands Hatch Indy Circuit - 09:30 Cloudy - (15 Laps)
2. TVR TUSCAN SPEED 6 2000 on SS Tires @ WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - 18:00 Clear - (10 Laps)
3. HONDA EPSON NSX 2008 on RH Tires @ Suzuka Circuit - 15:45 Fine Weather - (8 Laps)

Details

Last edited:
Sunday, October 18, 2020 Lineup
October 2020 Season - League Night #3
1. VOLKSWAGEN GOLF I GTI 1983 on CS Tires @ Brands Hatch Indy Circuit - 09:30 Cloudy - (15 Laps)
2. ZAGATO ISO RIVOLTA ZAGATO VISION GRAN TURISMO on RH Tires @ WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - 18:00 Clear - (11 Laps)
3. HYUNDAI N 2025 VISION GRAN TURISMO on RM Tires @ Tokyo Expressway - East Outer Loop - 18:00 Clear - (9 Laps)

Details

The "Details" are correct, but don't match the list above.

upload_2020-10-18_19-2-54.png

Score sheets for Oct 18 have been prepared

Back