• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,804 comments
Tonight's grand prize

Attachments

• 20210214_221755.jpg
    20210214_221755.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 13

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on February 14, 2021

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. Nic-KL ------------ voted to eliminate Round 1 - 87 (53.11 for Prize B)
  2. Timlour ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. Duce_LST ---------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  4. gatordaryl ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. SAMHAIN85 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  6. MikeGrove --------- did not submit a vote
Division 2
  1. Kgffty ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 83 (Ineligible for Prize)
  2. NooTiMe72 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  3. LightningFox1207 -- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Rauljimenez76 ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Yugofan ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. no1needs2perish --- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Dub-L-Dee --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  8. aedenmaddok ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. Grandpas_Money ---- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. Ice_Warden -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  11. Akzl298 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  12. Rugged47 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  13. EvoSpec10 --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
Division 3
  1. RacingChamp30 ----- voted to eliminate Round 3 - 89 (91.59 for Prize A)
  2. FooleyCooley ------ voted to eliminate Round 2 - 83 (85.42 for Prize C)
  3. CreAtlveManlAc ---- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Canoworms1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  5. nog3861 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  6. TEX36 ------------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  7. JamCar0ne --------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. TTTtothetop ------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. Cdn_Sweet_Tee ----- voted to eliminate Round 2
  10. Tier1_Bear7 ------- voted to eliminate Round 3
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - FERRARI 512 BB 1976 (SS) at Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane - 10:00 Cloudy (8 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @racingchamp30 wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - NISSAN FAIRLADY Z VERSION S (Z33) 2007 (SM) at WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca - 18:00 Clear (9 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Nicktune gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @FooleyCooley so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to choose the Integra Type R as your car selection, post "Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98". If you want to select Monza for your track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". Being specific helps us to update the lineup accurately and also helps avoid any confusion among the drivers. Also, please be sure to list the HP and Weight (LBS) of any car you select. For track selections, include the time of day (e.g: 09:00 Clear) or else it will be left to default.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

@zer05ive @JLBowler With blizzard conditions and we are having rolling power outages in the state in Texas, Can i pass up my prize to @CourageRising Since @Nicktune got Prize B and @FooleyCooley got prize C. Called the electric company and don't know how long the electricity will stay on for since there is a chance for Snow tomorrow and tonight's low is going to be down at 17. I usually ask other drivers in D3 to make a suggestion for prize A but have no idea how long the electricity is going to stay on for with temps this low and snow coming tomorrow. If Prize A can be passed down to others in D3, please allow the other drivers to pick a Prize A suggestion. I don't want to slow down the process with the chance of the electricity going back out tonight or tomorrow. Already have up to 8 inches of snow and expecting 0.01 to 0.10 inch of ice along with more snow through tonight and tomorrow. I am asking @zer05ive @JLBowler to pass on the prize A suggestion for another D3 driver to pick the suggestion made out of all others who raced in D3 Sunday so that i can be eligible for future prizes and keep the flow going in Snail. Thank you in advance.

Winter weather forecast: another winter storm on the way | wfaa.com

Last edited:
@zer05ive @JLBowler With blizzard conditions and we are having rolling power outages in the state in Texas, Can i pass up my prize to @CourageRising Since @Nicktune got Prize B and @FooleyCooley got prize C. Called the electric company and don't know how long the electricity will stay on for since there is a chance for Snow tomorrow and tonight's low is going to be down at 17. I usually ask other drivers in D3 to make a suggestion for prize A but have no idea how long the electricity is going to stay on for with temps this low and snow coming tomorrow. If Prize A can be passed down to others in D3, please allow the other drivers to pick a Prize A suggestion. I don't want to slow down the process with the chance of the electricity going back out tonight or tomorrow. Already have up to 8 inches of snow and expecting 0.01 to 0.10 inch of ice along with more snow through tonight and tomorrow. I am asking @zer05ive @JLBowler to pass on the prize A suggestion for another D3 driver to pick the suggestion made out of all others who raced in D3 Sunday so that i can be eligible for future prizes and keep the flow going in Snail. Thank you in advance.

Winter weather forecast: another winter storm on the way | wfaa.com

We can run a suggestion and voting process just like if you were an absentee winner without the penalty for being an absentee winner since you are givng plenty of notice. I will get that started when i'm at my computer so I can tag individuals. The drivers of D3 will get to make suggestions and the other 2 divisions will vote on them.

Per the request of @racingchamp30 :

If you raced in D3 this week, you get to make a suggestion for Prize A and then the other two divisions will be voting to detemine prize A.
  • Your suggestion must be made by posting in this thread.
  • You may not edit your post to change your suggestion.
  • Be sure to include the full in-game name of the car and track and time of day. Failure to include time of day will result in default being chosen.
  • The deadline to make a suggestion will be Wednesday @ 9:00 PM ET.
  • Remember that you are not voting for a suggestion that was already made. You are making your own suggestion.
  • Time of day with rain or wet track effects are not eligible for selection.
  • Please do not include photos or other extra text in your suggestion as it just has to be deleted when the posts are grouped together.
SNAIL Approved Track List
Full approved track list can be found here.

Prize winners are allowed to choose the time of day for their track selection. If a specific time of day is not selected then the default time of day will be used. (Note: The time of day settings differ between arcade and online modes in the game. Always check the lobby settings when selecting time of day.) In the event that a track is frozen, the time of day will also be frozen with the track.

Please remember that any car and track combo chosen must produce a mid-division lap time that is under 5 minutes. Also note that any selected track will be bound by the SNAIL lobby settings.

Also remember that any car chosen must not hit the rev limiter at any time, even in the draft.

@FooleyCooley @CourageRising @CANOWORMS1 @Nick Cannella @TEX36 @JamCar0ne @TTTtothetop @CdnSweetTee @Tier1_bear7

At this time, we have an absentee prize winner.

If you raced in D3 this week, you get to make a suggestion for Prize B and then the other two divisions will be voting to determine prize B. This will be for a track to pair with the Nissan Fairlady that was frozen.
  • Your suggestion must be made by posting in this thread.
  • You may not edit your post to change your suggestion.
  • Be sure to include the full in-game name of the track and time of day. Failure to include time of day will result in default being chosen.
  • The deadline to make a suggestion will be Wednesday @ 9:00 PM ET.
  • Remember that you are not voting for a suggestion that was already made. You are making your own suggestion.
  • Time of day with rain or wet track effects are not eligible for selection.
  • Please do not include photos or other extra text in your suggestion as it just has to be deleted when the posts are grouped together.
SNAIL Approved Track List
Full approved track list can be found here.

Prize winners are allowed to choose the time of day for their track selection. If a specific time of day is not selected then the default time of day will be used. (Note: The time of day settings differ between arcade and online modes in the game. Always check the lobby settings when selecting time of day.) In the event that a track is frozen, the time of day will also be frozen with the track.

Please remember that any car and track combo chosen must produce a mid-division lap time that is under 5 minutes. Also note that any selected track will be bound by the SNAIL lobby settings.

Also remember that any car chosen must not hit the rev limiter at any time, even in the draft.

@racingchamp30 @CourageRising @CANOWORMS1 @Nick Cannella @TEX36 @JamCar0ne @TTTtothetop @CdnSweetTee @Tier1_bear7

(Once more, with feeling)
@JLBowler

Prize A suggestion:
Car:
Abarth 500 2009. N100
29,500 Cr. - 133hp. - 2282 lbs
Track:
BB Raceway 15:10 Clear
Lap time: 0:40s

Attachments

• 5210CC65-FDB0-453C-BC8B-07B3BB65A8DD.jpeg
    5210CC65-FDB0-453C-BC8B-07B3BB65A8DD.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 258A7376-B01E-4E02-BBF7-E8C93BAEEEEF.jpeg
    258A7376-B01E-4E02-BBF7-E8C93BAEEEEF.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Someone in D3 please read my two posts above. RacingChamp30 has put his prize up for suggestion from the division followed by voting from everyone else that raced on Sunday. Prize B has been made victim of an absentee prize winner and needs suggestions from those that raced in D3 this week so that the rest of the drivers that raced this week can vote.

At the time of this post we have one suggestion for Prize A and no suggestions for Prize B, which is a track to go with the Nissan Fairlady. The deadline for both of these is 9PM ET / 6PM PT tonight.

@JLBowler
Prize B suggestion - as to Track:
(for Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) ‘07)

Blue Moon Bay - Infield B II.
Time of Day: 17:00 Sunset Clear
(Last raced July, 2018 - 135 weeks ago)
Lap time: 1:00s

Last edited:
If you raced in D1 or D2 on Sunday, you get to vote for a combo for Prize A and a track for Prize B. The suggestions are below for each and are numbered. You may vote for both in the same post and that post should look like this:

Prize A: Choice 2
Prize B: Choice 1

Of course, you will post whichever choice you wish to vote for. You may not edit your post in any way that changes your vote for either prize. Deadline to vote will be 3PM ET on Thursday.

Prize A choices:

1: Abarth 500 2009. N100
29,500 Cr. - 133hp. - 2282 lbs
Track:
BB Raceway 15:10 Clear
Lap time: 0:40s

2: C7 Corvette GR3 (RH)
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP
05:30 Clear
Mid Div Lap time 1:49

3: Renault Sport R.S.01 '16 Gr. X (RH)
500,000 cr
Dragon Trail - Seaside
Default time
Lap time 1:39

4: Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Gr 4 HP: 419 WT: 3120 at Sardegna Road Track C 12:00 Cloudy

Prize B choices:

1: Dragon Trail Seaside (18:30 fine weather)

2: Red Bull Ring
default time

3: Blue Moon Bay - Infield B II.
Time of Day: 17:00 Sunset Clear

4: Sardegna Road Track C 12:00 Cloudy

Latest Posts

Back