◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,801 comments
mmm.... you are becoming alien material. It is one of those borderline ones again. If mid divs run in the 1:20's then it is 7 laps. If they run in the 1:21's it is 6 laps. I'll look at the total race time for the other two combos too and make decision. (I haven't seen a post from @FooleyCooley yet to see which car is going to Red Bull Ring)

I've been way to busy and this reminded me to check the conversation. We have a non-responsive prize winner.

If you raced in D4 this week, you get to make a suggestion for Prize B and then the other three divisions will be voting to determine prize B. This will be for a car to pair with Red Bull Ring which was frozen.
  • Your suggestion must be made by posting in this thread.
  • You may not edit your post to change your suggestion.
  • Be sure to include the full in-game name of the car.
  • The deadline to make a suggestion will be Thursday @ 3:00 PM ET.
  • Remember that you are not voting for a suggestion that was already made. You are making your own suggestion.
  • Time of day with rain or wet track effects are not eligible for selection.
  • Please do not include photos or other extra text in your suggestion as it just has to be deleted when the posts are grouped together.
SNAIL Approved Car and Track List
Full approved track list can be found here.

Prize winners are allowed to choose the time of day for their track selection. If a specific time of day is not selected then the default time of day will be used. (Note: The time of day settings differ between arcade and online modes in the game. Always check the lobby settings when selecting time of day.) In the event that a track is frozen, the time of day will also be frozen with the track.

Please remember that any car and track combo chosen must produce a mid-division lap time that is under 5 minutes. Also note that any selected track will be bound by the SNAIL lobby settings.

Also remember that any car chosen must not hit the rev limiter at any time, even in the draft.

@TEX36 @CourageRising @CANOWORMS1

Last edited:
Prize B suggestion:
Gran Turismo F1500T-A

$1,000,000 Cr - Gr X - 986 hp - 1190 lbs - Tires: RM
(Note: No lap times to offer - Am at school until late this evening)

I just tested that exact car @TEX36 at the Kyoto Combo track. It's a great car with some nice challenging characteristics when the turbo kicks in.

As opposed to the other two modern F1 cars which are basically hold the throttle down and it sticks. Those cars are surprisingly hindered by such short gearing. 6 speeds and you are at the redline on any normal straightaway which was disappointing.

Below are the two options for Prize B for this week. If you raced in D1, 2, or 3 this week, you get one vote for the car to take to Red Bull Ring. Only vote once. Vote by posting in this thread. Don't edit your post to change your vote. Only vote if you raced. Voting will close at 6 PM ET.

For the Red Bull circuit, I suggest the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Gr 4 419 hp 3120 lb on RH tires.

Prize B suggestion:
Gran Turismo F1500T-A

$1,000,000 Cr - Gr X - 986 hp - 1190 lbs - Tires: RM
(Note: No lap times to offer - Am at school until late this evening)

I already sent a message to the Practice PM but just letting you guys know I won't be around to host D1/D2 practice tonight. I'm expecting it to still run smoothly though. I might be on when you guys are wrapping up, have fun!

Still looking for volunteers to host in the future. Let me know and I will get you added to the PM

I already sent a message to the Practice PM but just letting you guys know I won't be around to host D1/D2 practice tonight. I'm expecting it to still run smoothly though. I might be on when you guys are wrapping up, have fun!

Still looking for volunteers to host in the future. Let me know and I will get you added to the PM
I’ll host the D1/D2 practice room tonight. See you at 9pm EST at Interlagos.

Last edited:
Sunday, April 4, 2021 Lineup
April 2021 Season - League Night #1
1. BMW M3 SPORTS EVOLUTION 1989 on SH Tires @ Autódromo De Interlagos - 16:45 Cloudy - (8 Laps)
2. MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GR.4 on RH Tires @ Red Bull Ring - 13:15 Clear - (10 Laps)
3. PORSCHE 911 RSR 2017 on RH Tires @ Circuit de Spa Francorchamps - 16:45 Clear - (6 Laps)

Details

Back