◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,792 comments
Okay,Thanks to @JamCar0ne 's insight and suggestion I downloaded an open source program called Inkscape(https://inkscape.org/en/) it does vector graphics.You can take almostany image and make an .svg, I created a folder in D2 public folder on Google Drive and named it SNAIL logos for GTSport. It now contains the logos in .svg format(including the old SNAIL logo) and the GTPlanet logos in black on white and white on black.

Please move that folder to another location. The D2 public folder is for uploading replays not for long term storage. Putting something like that folder in the D2 public is just asking for someone to click the wrong spot and delete freshly uploaded replays.

It should also be incorporated in to the number plate like how real life series have that top section logo above the number

screenshot_2015-04-18-15-13-01-png.57329

It should also be incorporated in to the number plate like how real life series have that top section logo above the number

screenshot_2015-04-18-15-13-01-png.57329
I agree, just like the Gran Turismo number plaques.

Well, GameStop called me yesterday and told me I could pick up my GTS copy at 6PM last night! I was busy at 6, but as soon as they open this morning I am going to go grab it.
This is the first day of the rest of my life!!!! :D

Please move that folder to another location. The D2 public folder is for uploading replays not for long term storage. Putting something like that folder in the D2 public is just asking for someone to click the wrong spot and delete freshly uploaded replays.
Done,,,,,,,and here are the files!Enjoy!

Attachments

• SNAIL logos for GTSport-20171017T163628Z-001.zip
    209.8 KB · Views: 32
Done,,,,,,,and here are the files!Enjoy!
Thanks for posting that, but it's not our best logo IMO. Would you mind helping me post our refined logo? The improvements are described in this post and the new logo itself can be seen in the post directly below. If you can help, just shoot me your email address so that I can send you the official logo files. I'm working on another post that will also be somewhat related (but I'm saving that for the next TOPP).

One of my coworkers just dropped off a full copy of Adobe Illustrator. I will be able to convert and create anything anyone wants into an SVG file. Luckily, there is no hurry to get these done as the feature is set to be added later in the game.

Amazon just informed me that my copy of GTS that was guaranteed to arrive today has been pushed back till Friday.
Also told it is too late to cancel. :mischievous::mischievous::irked::cool::banghead:

I think Amazon might be a little busy shipping PS4's & GT Sports. I also haven't received any shipping notice yet.. they are usually pretty quick

Picked up my copy of the game this morning at Gamestop. The pre-order DLC code is on the receipt and does not expire until 1/30/2018 so i am good since i won't be able to play it till Christmas. When i looked on the back of the disk box, says 60GB is required for minimum disk space. PSVR supported, motion sensing supported and supports up to 4K resolution.

This was posted a few days ago. Just posting it again to keep it more visible. As I see requests, those drivers are being added to the conversation. Sometimes I don't have access to the site to add for hours at a time so if I've missed anyone or just forgot to add you, either post here and tag me or start a conversation with me. When posting your interest, be clear that you want to join / rejoin, whichever applies to you. Just stopping by to say hi and admire that the new game is coming out will not get you added to the conversation.

GTS Migration Announcement

Gentlemen, two conversations have been created in the last couple of minutes. The first includes all currently active drivers and gives a brief update about the migration to GTS. The second includes any drivers who are not currently active that have posted in the thread that they wish to join or return to active status for the launch of GTS. As drivers express their interest, they will be added to that conversation. Many updates will be provided via these two conversations so please keep an eye on whichever one you are included in.

It's funny how car conversations tend to lead to sightings. Not too long ago me and buddy of mine were talkin' cars and our conversation led to the Monte Carlo Aerocoupe and how neither of us thought they looked particularly brilliant, both though they did have that "cool factor" because it's not somehting you see very often. About 3 or 4 days later I saw one around town. White. Clean. Cool.

I was lucky enough to pick up my pre-ordered GTS at Gamestop this morning. However, I paid the extra $20 for the extra stuff, but my DLC code is giving an error that it's not valid. Any ideas? Not real happy so far, especially considering that I can't even afford to buy any cool cars without the DLC credit. I'll stop now before I need some cheese to go with my whine...

I was lucky enough to pick up my pre-ordered GTS at Gamestop this morning. However, I paid the extra $20 for the extra stuff, but my DLC code is giving an error that it's not valid. Any ideas? Not real happy so far, especially considering that I can't even afford to buy any cool cars without the DLC credit. I'll stop now before I need some cheese to go with my whine...

What is the country of origin on the PSN that you are entering the code?

This was posted a few days ago. Just posting it again to keep it more visible. As I see requests, those drivers are being added to the conversation. Sometimes I don't have access to the site to add for hours at a time so if I've missed anyone or just forgot to add you, either post here and tag me or start a conversation with me. When posting your interest, be clear that you want to join / rejoin, whichever applies to you. Just stopping by to say hi and admire that the new game is coming out will not get you added to the conversation.

GTS Migration Announcement

Gentlemen, two conversations have been created in the last couple of minutes. The first includes all currently active drivers and gives a brief update about the migration to GTS. The second includes any drivers who are not currently active that have posted in the thread that they wish to join or return to active status for the launch of GTS. As drivers express their interest, they will be added to that conversation. Many updates will be provided via these two conversations so please keep an eye on whichever one you are included in.

I'm In! Need to buy it still..

Anyone know of any good deals ?

Has anyone attempted to download? how big is it.... I dont want to wait 3 days for it to download.

Last edited:

Here are the unofficial results from our league night on October 15, 2017

Click here for this season's points standings and click a tab at the bottom for more detail.

Click here if the data linked above has already been archived and you would like to view it.

Division 1
  1. SCHMEDRACER ------- did not submit a vote - 78.1 (72.52 for Prize B)
  2. Sand__68 ---------- did not submit a vote
  3. Nic-KL ------------ did not submit a vote
  4. Rednose58 --------- did not submit a vote
  5. nmcp1 ------------- did not submit a vote
  6. ConnorWolf -------- did not submit a vote
  7. kgffty ------------ did not submit a vote
  8. Whitey093 --------- did not submit a vote
  9. Grandpas_Money ---- did not submit a vote
  10. MajorBlixem ------- did not submit a vote
  11. MikeGrove --------- did not submit a vote
  12. CallmeMike41 ------ did not submit a vote
Division 2
  1. jlbowler ---------- did not submit a vote - 87 (93.21 for Prize A)
  2. TomMang_68 -------- did not submit a vote - 82 (87.86 for Prize C)
  3. dragonwhisky ------ did not submit a vote
  4. USERID_77a23 ------ did not submit a vote
  5. TEX-36 ------------ did not submit a vote
  6. Raw10_2u ---------- did not submit a vote
  7. JamCar0ne --------- did not submit a vote
  8. gulfvet67 --------- did not submit a vote
  9. Alexrider007 ------ did not submit a vote
  10. GTLehman ---------- did not submit a vote
  11. pubason ----------- did not submit a vote
  12. DVD7227 ----------- did not submit a vote
  13. RacingChamp30 ----- did not submit a vote
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 1 - Nissan GT-R Proto '05 (Sports: Soft) at Special Stage Route 5 Clubman / Reverse (12 laps)
Therefore the entire combo has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since @JLBowler wins Prize A, he gets to choose an entirely new car and track combo to replace it.

The round that received the second most elimination votes was:
Round 2 - Jaguar XKR Coupe '10 (Sports: Soft) at Nürburgring GP/F (5 laps)
This means either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since @Vegasracer gets Prize B, he has the option to freeze the car or the track, or he can give that option to the Prize C winner. If he gives the freeze away, then he gets to decide what car or track replaces the part of the combo that is left unfrozen by the Prize C winner.

Prize C goes to @TomMang_68 so he gets whichever option the Prize B winner does not select.

Preliminary prize winners, please don't announce your prize selection until all incident reports have been filed and it has been confirmed that you don't have any penalties. It's also recommended that you review the SNAIL combo history and other data on our car and track history so that you can get an idea how many times we've raced each car and track. Please remember that originality is always appreciated, so picking cars and tracks that we've never raced is a plus (but not required). What's more important is that you thoroughly test any combo that you are considering before making it your official selection. For example, any car you select should not hit its rev limiter at any point during a race (even in the draft).

IMPORTANT: When posting your Prize A or Prize B selection, please list the complete in-game name of the car and/or track you are selecting. For example, if you want to select the Amuse Superlegara for your car, post "Amuse Nismo 380 RS Superlagara". If you want to select Monza for a track, post "Autodromo Nazionale Monza". This makes it much easier for the lineup to be updated accurately and also prevents confusing other league members as to which car or track you are selecting. Also, please be sure to list the PP and HP (after oil change) of any car you select.

Car Selection Guidelines
See Section 3 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines.

Track Selection Guidelines
See Section 3.1 of the SNAIL OLR, Policies and Guidelines

@Vegasracer and @TomMang_68, congrats on being Prize B and Prize C winners in the final GT6 races! I already know the Prize A winner @JLBowler has purchased GT Sport, but can you two please confirm that you've purchased GT Sport (or will be doing so very soon) as well? That we can determine if we need to modify the car and track selection process for the very first combos of the GT Sport era. :)

Back