◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,846 comments

Who's ready for a GranStand Challenge?!? Previous GranStand Challenges have resulted in this and this just as examples! Do you want to be next winner of this incredible sim racing wheel stand?? The GranStand Challenge VI will span our February, March, and April seasons. At the end of these three short months, we will identify the drivers with a high number of GranStand points and enter them into a random drawing. The winner of the random drawing will win a GranStand wheel stand!!

Rules for the GranStand Challenge VI:
  • One GranStand point will be awarded for each Sunday night race that a drivers competes in
  • Drivers who are not on the starting grid for any reason (network issues, lac, being late, protesting a combo, etc) will not receive a GranStand point
  • Any driver that is imposed a penalty by the stewards will also be docked an equal amount of GranStand points
  • The more GranStand points a driver has earned, the better odds he will have at winning the random prize drawing
  • GranStand points will be docked for inappropriate behavior in the lounge or on the thread (e.g. posting a public racing complaint instead of filing an incident report)
  • The prize will not be shipped outside the United States or Canada

IMG_0320.JPG
nice drive down pch after rain break for couple days. My 2001 prelude sh

Hello guys. Long time. Life took a turn and now it's back on course. I can no longer race in gt6 because i sold my ps3. But i will be able too race in project cars. Can anyone link me too their forum?

Hi Snails,
Miss racing with everyone on Sunday nights. My work schedule has had me working 6 day work weeks and two little kids at home during the day has made it difficult to score quality practice to be competitive. I have been casually active on Assetto Corsa during the week when the time does allow, so if anyone is on to mess about hit me up. Work is trying to get a cover person for Sundays, so if/when that happens I will make my way back. Until then, take care.

II-NOVA-II

Hi Snails,
Miss racing with everyone on Sunday nights. My work schedule has had me working 6 day work weeks and two little kids at home during the day has made it difficult to score quality practice to be competitive. I have been casually active on Assetto Corsa during the week when the time does allow, so if anyone is on to mess about hit me up. Work is trying to get a cover person for Sundays, so if/when that happens I will make my way back. Until then, take care.

II-NOVA-II
If you'd like, add me to your friends list. I'm sporadically on Assetto Corsa throughout the week and always looking for clean races. Mostly on late night. Gr8_Lakes

Back