◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,800 comments
Room is up for anyone interested.

Edit: Nevermind I keep getting disconnected tonight :( Damn rain storm I guess

Last edited:
I say we all chip in and get this for @singlepaddy's birthday. I'm good for $20 (US). Well, $25, Paddy is a pretty cool guy...

http://www.furiouscarbuzz.com/burt-reynolds-selling-personal-600-hp-bandit-trans/

Sally Field may be a bit past it to be the delivery girl, but maybe we can get Felicity Jones to wear some tight jeans and act sassy....

Room is up for anyone interested.

Edit: Nevermind I keep getting disconnected tonight :( Damn rain storm I guess

Drag. Hopefully you can try again tomorrow evening, I need to get some practice in so I can have a chance against you and Mike!

Last edited:
I say we all chip in and get this for @singlepaddy's birthday. I'm good for $20 (US). Well, $25, Paddy is a pretty cool guy...

Ha ha that would be a cool birthday gift that's for sure. I had to google Felicty Jones cause I didn't know who that was. But yeah I would not kick her out of the passenger seat!!! Thanks for the offer GT. 👍

Hey guys. Sorry I've been inactive for awhile. I've been trying to get my school work together and do better for myself. Grades went pretty low and I was ashamed of myself for it. So I hung up GT6 and have been putting full effort towards my education. I'm hoping this report card will reflect my efforts so I can get back to some racing. On the flip side, I got a PS4 for Christmas and am planning on buying a wheel in the next few months. Any suggestions? As cheap as possible but has to have force feedback.
Wish me luck!

Hey guys. Sorry I've been inactive for awhile. I've been trying to get my school work together and do better for myself. Grades went pretty low and I was ashamed of myself for it. So I hung up GT6 and have been putting full effort towards my education. I'm hoping this report card will reflect my efforts so I can get back to some racing. On the flip side, I got a PS4 for Christmas and am planning on buying a wheel in the next few months. Any suggestions? As cheap as possible but has to have force feedback.
Wish me luck!
I just bought a T300rs I am highly impressed with how it feels compared to my G27. But the pedals suck.

Wish me luck!

I just bought a T300rs I am highly impressed with how it feels compared to my G27. But the pedals suck.

Did you see the new wheel sets Thrustmaster just announced? It's like a combination of the T150 wheel with the better 3 pedal piece.

https://www.gtplanet.net/thrustmaster-announces-t150-pro-tmx-pro-wheels/

2785833117_ae96e6c992.jpg

Is this @zer05ive 's real car?

Happy Birthday Gilles! He would have been 67 today.

View attachment 621650
My family was able to watch him and his brother Jacques, (The kid's uncle) race Formula Atlantics around Westwood here back in their hay day. Jacques was just as wild behind the wheel as his brother.

Keke Rosberg, Sir Stirling Moss, Mario Andretti, Paul Newman, and Bobby Rahal were other big names that used to race there before it was shut down and broken up for residential housing :'(

My family was able to watch him and his brother Jacques, (The kid's uncle) race Formula Atlantics around Westwood here back in their hay day. Jacques was just as wild behind the wheel as his brother.

Keke Rosberg, Sir Stirling Moss, Mario Andretti, Paul Newman, and Bobby Rahal were other big names that used to race there before it was shut down and broken up for residential housing :'(
Those are great big names. I started watching F1 the race after he died, completely by chance. I would have loved to have seen Moss driving for real, he's one of the best and unfortunately the winner of the should have won a WDC contest...

Haha that honestly comes to mind too when I hear "practice". Lobby still open, have about 7 people in right now

Last edited:
Question for the group: what's your favorite alcoholic beverage and favorite way to have it?

Usually I enjoy a nice cold wheat beer in a tall glass but lately I've wanted to get into whiskeys and the like. Tequila is always good, but what to mix it with other than orange juice? I basically make a Tequila Sunrise without the grenadine, or you can call it a Tequila Screwdriver since that normally uses vodka. What do you guys drink?

Back