◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 147,817 comments
Looking forward to racing the yellowbird, another beast! I see it was used at autumn ring mini a long time ago. Quite a combo...

Speaking of the yellowbird..... This guy is mental, and is driving like hes late to his own wedding. No gloves, no helmet, and hes wearing loafers. Because why would you wear racing shoes on a relaxing Sunday afternoon drive? Enjoy the ride

The guy has got some skills but not much brains in respect to safety.

Also I did not know RUF was pronounced "roof" not rough.

@Rob Brown You have just over 30 minutes to either make your choice of track in this thread or to post in the conversation in which you have been included. Failure to do so will result in your prize going up for suggestions from D4 and voting by the rest of those that raced on Sunday.
Well fudge. I probably forfeited my vote by not coming through in time but in case it matters, I was going to let RacingChamp decide, so my vote is Trial Mtn reverse.

When is a Singer Porsche going to make it to GT?
01-singer-911-san-diego-540x320.jpg

In light of our recent conversation, there's more to come. New Porsche DLC for Assetto Corsa had me make some videos, but for some reason they are taking forever to upload to my YouTube account. The new 911R with clutch and H-shift is an absolute delight. So fun. I'll get you into a PS4 Varga... just for the Porsche brand. Oh, did I mention Porsche will be represented in the upcoming Project Cars 2 as well?

To all the other SNAILS:
I watched this the other night. Just an awesome way to better understand this weeks combos.

Around the 35 minute mark this video goes from documentary to Nurburgring Super Ruf Drift Challenge

Things get very interesting.... & sideways:cool:.

More squealing and screetching than a bunch of baby hogs.

Attention all D4 racers listed here:
@racingchamp30 @Beastmodep @Alexrider007 @TEX36 @pubason @gulfvet67 @cliff eden

So far, we only have 2 suggestions for a track for the RUF BTR '86, made by @TEX36 here and @racingchamp30 here. You have less than 4 1/2 hours from now to make a suggestion, per @JLBowler's post:

@racingchamp30 @Beastmodep @Alexrider007 @TEX36 @pubason @gulfvet67 @cliff eden

Prize B has been forfeited due to lack of a choice being made or a response in the conversation designated for prize winners. This means that all who race in D4 will have the opportunity to make one suggestion for a track on which the RUF will be raced.

Only make one suggestion and it must be made in this thread. Multiple suggestions or editing your post to change your suggestion will result in your suggestion being disallowed.

You will have 24 hours (11:10 PM ET on Wednesdy) to make your suggestions. At that time,the rest of the drivers that raced on Sunday will have 12 hours (11:10 AM ET on Thursday) to vote. In case of a tie in the voting, the earliest suggested track will win a tie breaker.

High Speed Ring, Forward.

Trial Mountain Circuit Reverse

MY suggestion is Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes) @JLBowler

Those are the suggestions. If you raced on Sunday in D1, D2, or D3, you may vote once for one of these tracks. Multiple votes will void your votes and changing your vote will void your vote. All votes must be in the form of a post in this thread. Voting will close at 11:10 AM ET on Thursday.

Don't be the guy that didn't race and votes.

Lobby open for awhile to test tracks and practice the yellow bird

Edit: closed

My vote: High speed ring

Last edited:
Thinking no track is actually "easy" in this car. Besides maybe a straight line drag race. Daytona speedway would seem easy....give that a shot! and respond lol.
I tried Trial Mountain and High Speed Ring, HSR is monumentally easier. Hence my mild ribbing.

If you hit T1 right you don't have to lift at HSR. But I'll try Daytona, though Indy would be more challenging IMO with the different shaped corners and much less banking.

I was really wanting to do Daytona and asked for help in some testing .Then when I had a chance last night ran it myself .I thought it would be easy but was everything but that .Some tracks and cars do not play well together .I just really liked @JLBowler oval's and was sad to see it end but internet problems with the custom made tracks were brutial .Plus nascar was starting at Daytona and I wanted to do the oval .But like @USERID_77a23 said it was not what fun I had invisioned .So I picked a track we have not run in a long time if ever .
THANK YOU @USERID_77a23 for helping me

Last edited:
Some tracks and cars do not play well together
How I feel when we get a really tough combo. It's not entirely bad, just maybe not the best place for the car to go, or maybe not the best picked car for the frozen track. I hate when something like that gets fully eliminated because we don't get a chance to see it shine.

Back