◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,556 comments
  • 21,477,643 views
I would like to be approved to run a room as fixed host. For reference I'm in PA near Philadelphia.
East Coast: http://www.speedtest.net/result/5146017212.png
Central: http://www.speedtest.net/result/5146020132.png
West Coat: http://www.speedtest.net/result/5146021975.png

Very impressive. You are approved to run Sunday night rooms as fixed host. I'll add you to the list, which can be found in this post. Please take a look at section 6.2 of the SNAIL OLR / P&G for special instructions for a fixed host room.
 
How the heck does one get connection like that??
 
Division 3 race room is open. Good luck to everyone.
 
This was done today and I had alot of fun, hope everyone learns from this and just enjoy the video :gtpflag::gtplanet::cheers: Thanks... ErickFrank Aka gtr3123
 
Ladies and gentlemen, what 0.009 looks like at 150 MPH
DnMF1nh.jpg

5XUyxv4.jpg

CC: @5150S2K
 
Back