◆SNAIL [S.P.E.C.] Closed!!!PS4 

• Thread starter Zii1993
  • 476 comments
ATTENTION DRIVERS!!!!!!

It has come to my knowledge that there is a rule that is not in the OP or OLR that was somewhat of an understood rule (or so I thought) of not using the reset car button in any race or circumstance. Since that is not in the OP or OLR I can not penalize last week for it. However, if I’m given video proof of this again, it will be terms for banning. I don’t care if you’re flipped over and no one is around that reset button is not to be used in this league. If you need the reset button your race is most likely already over.

So to clarify one last time, THE RESET BUTTON IS OFF LIMITS AND WILL MORE THAN LIKELY LEAD TO BEING BANNED.

If this isn’t you then you have nothing to worry about. If it is you know,
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

We had the same issue in PITs, I thought it was in there and it wasn't. It is now.....

Under any circumstances?
Wish I would of hit my reset button sooner. Damn I cut the clip to short, but you can bet I used my reset button.
So getting hit and flipped over by another driver and using the reset is grounds for banning?
Its very rare if anyone will ever see me use a reset button, but I think there is circumstances.

We had the same issue in PITs, I thought it was in there and it wasn't. It is now.....

It is in the old WRRC OLR. That OLR was a mirror image of the Sunday OLR that i edited to reflect the different game. I thought that you had used and edited that to reflect the title of this series.

Sup fellas, I had to get off right after our last race. Which track/car combo is subject to change? I know road America/bmw got voted off... bummer.

EE64035B-8397-4B65-BE95-44688325353E.jpeg

@ONESPACE takes the trophy home this week by 1 point.

@ONESPACE has already recieved Prize A and B this month, meaning he will recieve Prize C.

@CB_racer will receive Prize A and will replace Round 1.

@Harley Owen will receive Prize B and will either freeze the BMW 2002 Stanceworks or Road America.
OR
Pass the freeze option to @ONESPACE and replace what he doesn't freeze.

Please vote for 1 of the following to replace round 1

Jaguar F Type at Nurburgring GP
OR
Ligier JS P3 at Sonoma GP

Voting closes at Midnight

Last edited:
Hey guys I will not be racing this week my g29 gave out and I ripped it apart and did my best to figure it out, but failed. I ordered a new thrustmaster t300 with t3pa pedals tracking says they will be here Friday.

Don’t worry about IRS this week or anything to do with this series anymore. I’m done with the whiny bull:censored: that I get every week. Don’t 🤬 like the way people are driving but don’t wanna do anything about it. You guys make me sick. I’m done listening and trying to help make this series something special when all I get is bitching about how it’s not right. So as of now this series is closed. I’m done.

Sooo next week is a no go I take it?

Damn...just started PC2 and was ready to get my tuning prohibited fix on next week.

Day late and a dollar short.

Don’t worry about IRS this week or anything to do with this series anymore. I’m done with the whiny bull:censored: that I get every week. Don’t 🤬 like the way people are driving but don’t wanna do anything about it. You guys make me sick. I’m done listening and trying to help make this series something special when all I get is bitching about how it’s not right. So as of now this series is closed. I’m done.

Bummer man. I thought the league was fun and the hosts were great. Hopefully we can get it going again without all the bitching.

Back