★★ Kios Web Gallery ★★ Update 8/12 Lotus 97T

  • Thread starter Thread starter kios
  • 9 comments
  • 1,368 views
Messages
149
Argentina
Argentina
Messages
elpiojoso36
YmZyDBB.jpg

✪✪ Welcome to my gallery, my Photoshop skills are limited, I hope you like my work ✪✪

1# Renault Sport Mégane Trophy '11
2# Renault Sport Mégane Trophy '11 Ver 2
3# Lancer Evolution VI GSR T.M. EDITION
4# MitsubishiLancer Evolution X GSR Premium Package '07

5# Concept 1 Series tii '07 + Bonus​

6# Ayrton Senna's Lotus 97T

sorry for my bad english​
 
Last edited:
I love that lancer, great job!
 
Nice gallery start 👍 I like a lot your intro pic, well done :cheers:
The first lancer and the first Mégane shots are very good too 👍
 
bonus pic is beautiful. whats the name of the colour chip?
 
I like a lot the three shot with the tii in Madrid 👍 Very original angle for the third 👍
 
Muy buenas las del BM blanco y la Dorada. La del Lotus en blanco y negro tambien, pero en color estaria genial. Es re linda. Te felicito.
 
Muy buenas las del BM blanco y la Dorada. La del Lotus en blanco y negro tambien, pero en color estaria genial. Es re linda. Te felicito.
Gracias, por comentar, si la del BMW dorado es una de mis favoritas
 
Back