★Win a DSD Track Boss - A Winner Every Week For S2-2014!★

United States
USA
Hi iRacing Members,

It's back and as great as it was last year! We all like to win, right? Who doesn't?! How'd you like to win a DSD Track Boss? Winning one can't be easier, and we're giving one away every week for Season 2 - 2014!

Here's what you have to do - go to the iRacing Paint Shop and put the DSD Logo on your car. You'll find the DSD logo in the list of Secondary Sponsors. Once you've done that, run that car in an Official Race and your name will go into the mix to be drawn at random to win one of 12 DSD Track Boss button boxes. One will be given per week throughout the entire S2-2014 Season.

This Official Promotion is open to all iRacing members, for any car and any Official Race. Each week's winner will be announced here to this post every Tuesday of the Season. (The DSD Logo will be in the Paint Shop starting no later than April 29th)

Note that this thread will be stickied to the top of iRacing's General Forum in the next day or two and located here:

http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3249716.page

And if you could post a screen shot of your favorite car with the DSD Logo on it, that would be really cool :thumbup: Thank you in advance if you do!

Here are some more details:

iRacing's Paint Shop - where to find the logo

paintshop.png

Some of my personal cars

logo1.jpg

logo2.jpg

logo3.jpg

The DSD Logo:

DerekSpeareDesigns-Dark.png

Here's the Track Boss:

4087387.jpg

Here are the weekly winners:

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -
Week 5 -
Week 6 -
Week 7 -
Week 8 -
Week 9 -
Week 10 -
Week 11 -
Week 12 -
Week 13 -

The "last bits":

If you run the DSD logo on your car, put up a post here so I know you're doing it. I race alongside of many of you, and some folks have seen my blue ARX in the MC Fixed Events. I'm looking forward to everyone participating and very much want each of you to win! I'm excited to offer my great and hugely popular Track Boss button boxes, and I am honored for the opportunity to serve the sim racing community with my components.

Thanks to everyone who participates! GLA!

Derek Speare

Some other points:

If you race in multiple official races for that race week, you will have more chance to win as your name will be counted that many times;

you must choose the DSD logo from the Paint Shop. It will be in the Secondary Sponsors dropdown;

If you run my logo on a custom painted car, thank you, but you won't get your name into the mix for the drawing. You can still use my logo from the paint shop, however;

The DSD logo will be in the paint shop when the new build releases - eta TBD.

The "fine print" and Official Promotion Rules:

1 - You must run the DSD Logo on your car, it will be in the iRacing Paint Shop as a Secondary Sponsor;

2 - You must compete in an official race for each week in which you want your name to be eligible to be chosen and you must complete at least 50% of the laps the race winner completes;

3 - Your name will be provided to me and announced here to this post on the Tuesday following the week in which you have won. You must send your shipping details via email to the following email address: irtb@derekspearedesigns.com - you must put your name in the subject line and provide your full and complete shipping address and your address must be written exactly as it must be to ensure delivery;

4 - Your prize Track Boss will be shipped as expediently as possible. You will be provided the shipping information at the time your prize ships, and the tracking/shipping details will be emailed to the email address you used to supply us with your address - make sure that you check your spam filters as well. Receipt of the shipping information evidences that the shipment has been made. Allow a minimum of 10 to 15 working days for international shipments;

5 - Lost, misdirected or otherwise harmed, damaged or destroyed prizes will not be replaced. Winner is responsible for any duties imposed.

6 - Prizes will not be redirected to alternate addresses or assigned to other people. No substitute prizes will be offered.

7 - Prizes unclaimed at the end of the promotional period are forfeited. The promotion concludes with the end of the official iRacing season for Season Two, 2014

Was wondering where your logo went!!?
Anyhow it still is on all my custom skins! Go DSD!!

There's no problem in using custom paints, as long as you select the DSD secondary paint from the livery menu in the iRacing paint booth.

Back