♦ Gtmax's Gallery ♦ 18/05/2014 ♦

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gt_max_01
  • 20 comments
  • 1,957 views
Messages
50
France
Ain (01)
Messages
Gt_max_01
Hello guys !!

This is my new gallery !

1.1

11570183584_de4e9351a0_c.jpg


1.2

11570294753_c1c0f5ed78_c.jpg


1.3

11570295923_c9d7c66613_c.jpg


1.4

11570277066_8c10d85bb7_c.jpg


1.5

11570148445_632744face_c.jpg


And my first HDR :

11584872764_d545e681a5_z.jpg
 
Max, Max MAX!!! You crushed that X-bow set. All shots...REAL!!!

1.4 is my fave!!!

The toning on the Golf shots is very great. Loving the burn in the images.

The Lexus is perfect.

Welcome back!
 
Thanks you momo, i'm really happy to receive this kind of comments, especially by you momo!

New :

2.3
11604300496_b43ba87001_z.jpg


2.4
11604297026_2e8c4277c7_z.jpg


2.5
11604292426_ef8392a419_z.jpg


2.6
11604962264_0a70df3c27_z.jpg


2.7
11604836573_9e536aa435_z.jpg


2.8
11604952484_bb9137d7f5_z.jpg


Good game :)
 
Last edited:
Some really nice shots in here, like the 2 Huayra shots most.

Bonne année à toi aussi ! :cheers:
 
Very nice! I like the first 2 shots, but I like the 2nd one the most. Good lighting and interesting angle.;)👍
 
Wow, I've missed this gallery... (on each forum :scared:)

Great work on each set mate, very nice to see you here with your great editing style ! I love a lot this last set. Each shot is very different from the others, the choice of angle and the edit work is excellent. The second one and the last are especially original and good 👍

Bravo !!!!
 
Awesome pictures, my favourite is 2nd. 👍
 
Very good set, with especially a great use of light in some of them and always a very original and good choice of angle 👍
 
These 4 shots are brilliant. Especially 2 and 3. :tup
 
Excellent work as usual with a very specific toning / glowing effect 👍
Bravo :)
 
I like the first shot, due to the layout and lighting.
 
Back