FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

I want to enter this

Name: TideDemon
Car: Nissan Sileighty
Class: B

this car is technically under powered for class B as I enjoy running it around 280 HP even though the cap for class B is 350.

But let's see what happens, I need to put myself in more battles.

I thought b class was 480PP 300hp?

I want to enter this

Name: TideDemon
Car: Nissan Sileighty
Class: B

this car is technically under powered for class B as I enjoy running it around 280 HP even though the cap for class B is 350.

But let's see what happens, I need to put myself in more battles.

B Class is 300hp.

Peep the Rules post on the first page.

I thought b class was 480PP 300hp?

don't forget the 1000kg minimum.

And we are live!

The bracket is set. Click HERE to check it out.

Round 1:

1. Wynter92 vs. Stay-Classy_JB
2. Critical-Fury- vs. TideDemon
3. SolidSnake7735 vs. ShockWave477
4. Inhaled_Fire87 vs. Kabi_Tsuiseki

Round 2:

1. I_WINNUMBER1 vs. (winner of 1.1)
2. Nesmo901 vs. TideDemon
3. DEVILDRAGON505 vs. (winner of 1.3)
4. j831savage vs. Kabi_Tsuiseki
-----

Now that you have all been matched, it's up to you guys to seek out your opponent and battle. There is no limit to performance class, venue, or battle type you can use - within the bounds of our regulations, of course.

After each battle, report the results here in the customary fashion (details can be found in the OP of this thread).

Have fun everyone, and see you on the Touge!

Last edited:
Wynter and stay if your around today and you have time can you please do your races as I want to get things moving along.
And if you guys are racing I want to watch.

These are the lists of Tuner/Road cars allowed in LotS as of the 31st on October 2015.
Garage demo cars and 1 of a kind cars are not eligible.

List will be edited, not the final list:
Note: Not all tuner cars are listed as some of them are over the S class PP limit.

Eligible:
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Amuse 380RS Super Leggera
Gran Turismo 350Z RS '07
Gran Turismo Chrome Line Cars – All (If they fall under PP Limit)
Opera Performance 350Z '04
Mugen S2000 '00
Nismo 270R '94
Nismo 400R '96
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
RE Amemiya Amemiya FD3S RX-7
Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99
Spoon S2000 '00
Spoon Spoon CR-Z
Tom's X540 Chaser '00
TRD Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00

Confirmed Non-Eligible:
AEM S2000 - Formula Drift Car
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 - Deemed too fast for A/B Class
Amuse S2000 GT1/GT1 Turbo - Over PP Limit
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 - Time Attack Car
KTM X Bow: Deemed Too fast for A Class
Lotus Elise (All Variants) – Deemed too fast for C/B Class
Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune Concept by Gran Turismo (Z33) '02 – Concept car
Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 – (A Class) Only 1 ever made
Nissan R390 GT1 Road car ‘98 – (A Class) Only 1 ever made
Opera Performance S2000 '04 - Street Legal Race Car
Spoon Civic EK9: Demo N1 Race Car
TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03 - Demo Car

A Class - ALL Tuner Cars

Under Evaluation:
A Class:

Toyota 86GT "Racing" '13 (One make Race car for the road (No numbers)
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO (Shuichi Shigeno Version): Only one ever made
B Class:
C Class:

If the car which you intend to run is not on this list yet, post a message with the Car name on this thread and it'll be checked to see if it is eligible.
Mustang boss 302 13

Is the mustang boss 302 13 or any other mustang banned??
No the mustang is not banned however remember you can only power limit the car so much as per the LOTS rules.
But the mustang will not be competitive anyway unless your a fast racer and even then it's still slow.

No the mustang is not banned however remember you can only power limit the car so much as per the LOTS rules.
But the mustang will not be competitive anyway unless your a fast racer and even then it's still slow.

no need to discourage him from using a Mustang if that's his ride. The Cobra R is not bad at all.

Date: 12/04/2016
Rival 1: Inhaled_Fire87 (B)
Rival 2: Kabi_Tsuiseki (B)
Course: Akagi
Batte Style: CMSD2
Winner: Kabi_Tsuiseki
Battle Rating: 5/5

Date: 12/04/2016
Rival 1: SolidSnake7735 (A)
Rival 2: Nesmo901 (A)
Course: Snake Mountain
Batte Style: GG
Winner: Nesmo901
Battle Rating: 5/5

Comments: Fun battle. This was outside of the tournament bracket, but still an official ranked battle.
-----

Someone wanna battle me so I get the feel of how you guys do things?

Hey buddy!

I just got off work and will be home within an hour. Ill be on the game a good half hour after that asi have certain rituals I must perform beforehand lol.

I'll show you the ropes, if you'd like. For now, take the time to read the first 3 posts on this thread.

• Post 1 has links to important info.
  • Post 2 is the Hotlist rankings and explanation of challenge etiquete for ranked battles.
  • Post 3 has all rules, scoring for battles, and explanation of each battle type
  • Post 4 showcases our history and past seasons.

Hey buddy!

I just got off work and will be home within an hour. Ill be on the game a good half hour after that asi have certain rituals I must perform beforehand lol.

I'll show you the ropes, if you'd like. For now, take the time to read the first 3 posts on this thread.

• Post 1 has links to important info.
  • Post 2 is the Hotlist rankings and explanation of challenge etiquete for ranked battles.
  • Post 3 has all rules, scoring for battles, and explanation of each battle type
  • Post 4 showcases our history and past seasons.

I've read it all. I'm just bad learning stuff from reading it lol. Sorry I couldn't get on earlier. Next time we're both on we can get to that :)

If you think so Lol

exodus-fury- can you add me on PSN as TideDemon?

or can someone post their psn so we can link for our battle, thanks

Critical has forfeited his match. I spoke with him in a lobby, apparently his controller broke.

Tide, you get to advance to the next round.

I'm getting a haircut right now. Gotta look decent for the Office Holiday Party tomorrow night hehe.

I'm about 60-90 minutes from getting home, tho. I'll try to get on.

💡 everyone dead?

11 days and nothing new in here....

Hopefully we get to see some action during this holiday weekend. Unfortunately, there hasn't been much progress in the last tournament bracket. So, here's what's gonna happen...

1. Those who signed up for the last event, who show up to any lobby I host in the coming days, who haven't been able to battle their matched opponent because the opponent hasn't been present, will be advanced in the tournament. It will not count as a win or loss to either driver, but judgement will be rendered on the battle in order to continue the bracket since there are some active drivers who still want to battle.
  2. A new bracket will be started this week. This time limited to 8 drivers, since we can't seem to coordinate a large group. The bracket will start as soon as 6 drivers have signed.
I won't give up!

Even though we often have these dry spells if inaction, having the events there and being active in the community will help when the chickens come home to roost, and they'll be welcomed with exciting Touge action!

Latest Posts

Back